The C-Verse Re/Render Project: Episode IV: A New Hope

I avoid female workers as I am not particularly talented at them but I gave it a shot

LBrfqTd.jpg

Why would you be less good at it? Your initial 'big guy' style won't really work on them but lately you middleweight renders are superb. If you use a good female morph as a base you should get the same results, the only 'problem' being acquiring female hairs.

But for Strong i'd envision her a bit... uglier or surgivally improved.

Why would you be less good at it? Your initial 'big guy' style won't really work on them but lately you middleweight renders are superb. If you use a good female morph as a base you should get the same results, the only 'problem' being acquiring female hairs.

I think it's more to do with my visions for my work stylistically. I like uniformity among my renders and its hard to get females in there. That being said I do not have enough female assets so that is a problem. But thank you for the compliments and the advice! It is greatly appreciated!

Pistol Pete Hall

ZscRFo2.jpg

Dale Kenney

qB5Ym8j.jpg

Brady Prince

eTk0r2J.jpg

Jules Night

aTaHNu0.jpg

Jason Patterson

d1NcF9r.jpg

Jerry Pepper

FPoEstd.jpg

Awesome stuff as always King Bison.

Jules Night was one of the first FA's that I really tried to make a star in my first save (that's still going...)...and no matter what I did I just couldn't get him over. Maybe next save I'll try again but with your render...

And to everyone sharing their work, cheers!

All these new renders are just absolutely fantastic, King Bison! :)

Let me apologize, in advance, if I bother you with this upcoming request. Please, feel free to say no:)

I just wanted to ask, could you possibly update this render with a full beard? I love it and use it for my figurehead, I just always envisioned him with a full beard.

mP1RV56.jpg

I'd say this render matches her 70 Sex Appeal stat personally...

I'd say this render matches her 70 Sex Appeal stat personally...

Maybe I've grown too accustomed to ship's render which portrays her with a bigger chin but makeup, which I think fits perfectly for my vision on her.

This looks like a hot girl to me. The mean look doesn't make her less attractive. But to each his own. The openness about the characters makes it so our imagination can fill in the blanks. I'm going to use the render for another character. No real point in discussing this.

Had some free time so I figured that I'd work on a few renders for guys (and gals) that don't get enough love. Enjoy!

Steffi Chee

kpdwDWc.jpg

Yvonne Ericks

3cJ1Dm0.jpg

Izzy Quick

wOEOfWU.jpg

Lilly & Rose

Kate Lilly / Debbie Rose

wwU2VX3.jpgEKGP3S0.jpg

The Bombshells

Sweet Dani Adams / Amelia Fairchild

0ev0GAw.jpghSpAuOy.jpg

Bash Street

ahfMiMv.jpg

The Historian

bJkbR2i.jpg

Trix Triumph

OkJp8MS.jpg

Tyrone Gray

7MX6rCU.jpg

Kip Keenan

VFmdWuw.jpg

Had some free time so I figured that I'd work on a few renders for guys (and gals) that don't get enough love. Enjoy!

Steffi Chee

kpdwDWc.jpg

Yvonne Ericks

3cJ1Dm0.jpg

Izzy Quick

wOEOfWU.jpg

Lilly & Rose

Kate Lilly / Debbie Rose

wwU2VX3.jpgEKGP3S0.jpg

The Bombshells

Sweet Dani Adams / Amelia Fairchild

0ev0GAw.jpghSpAuOy.jpg

Bash Street

ahfMiMv.jpg

The Historian

bJkbR2i.jpg

Trix Triumph

OkJp8MS.jpg

Tyrone Gray

7MX6rCU.jpg

Kip Keenan

VFmdWuw.jpg

These are great. Good job.

Coming by today to drop off just one render. Thanks for all the comments. I've rendered most of the masked women (still a couple left), but now I'm going to move on to some other workers who haven't had a good re-render in a few years. Like most of my re-renders, I tried to stay somewhat true to her original render. And, I'm experimenting with a new eyebrow tool. Did her eyebrows first strike you as weird or out of place? I can't tell if they really are, or if I'm just not used to the new eyebrows yet. Any feedback appreciated.

But without further ado...

Making her way to the ring, she's one half of Tex-Mex, Teresa Perez!

V5De6nQ.png

dZ2EU7s.jpg

Teresa Perez

Check out all of my renders here on my render thread.

That Historian is hilarious. Great unique take on that character.

Thanks! Back when I was in high school, I had a friend who knew "everything" about wrestling (he knew a lot) and that was the face he put on when he started "educating" people. So that's who I based the render on. :D I once saw him have a 30 minute discussion with Hercules Hernandez at an indie show at our local armory about matches that he forgot that he had.

And, I'm experimenting with a new eyebrow tool. Did her eyebrows first strike you as weird or out of place? I can't tell if they really are, or if I'm just not used to the new eyebrows yet. Any feedback appreciated.

What tool are you using? It may just be me but it looks like the eyebrow hairs are growing in the wrong direction? Not a big deal when you reduce it down to 150x150 but I notice it on the larger image. Again, may just be me. Have you worked with the default G8 fibermesh eyebrows? You can get some pretty impressive results using them and the Colorwerks hair shaders.