The C-Verse Re/Render Project: Episode IV: A New Hope

That's a really cool Izzy.

Thanks redwulf25, I think so too!

Boo on your pun!!

But awesome render, again Izzy was one of I can't unsee as being for someone else (although their name escapes me) so nice to have a render I will see as being her. Plus it looks awesome too so that's a bonus lol

Thank you lavelleuk! I'm glad you pointed out the pun! I was hoping someone would :D :D . I agree, I never saw the Sara York render as Izzy Quick.

So today just dropping two new alternates for some of my first renders. Purple Viper, who is a babyface by default, and Electric Dreamer, who'd likely make a terrible heel, but look good playing the part. Enjoy!

S3zWuQE.png

k93LGxg.jpg

Purple Viper

as a face

Ds0Oh9x.png

XD2jnos.jpg

Electric Dreamer

as a heel

Check out all of my renders and read a little more about my rendering process and ideas here on my render thread.

Jay Chord (I was asked for some changes)

HGU0Pfi.jpggPOQtsA.jpg

Adrenaline, In My Soul

Jay Chord looks like Cody Rhodes

In all seriousness that Jay Chord is incredible, I don't know if there's a single C-Verse character who makes it as difficult to choose a render for them as Jay Chord because there's just so many good ones.

Also, those Christian & Matty Faith ones, immaculate. Shame Christian Faith has left the business in 2020 because making him Matty's manager would work so well with those renders.

A couple of months ago my laptop died and I lost all my data (including all downnloaded renders). I've spent the past three days going page by page in this thread to download 1000+ renders and turn them into transparent gifs. So I just want to say...

Thanks to every creator in here. You're all a essential addition to my saves lol

Electric Dreamer is turning heel. Done.

:D

XD2jnos.jpg

Electric Dreamer

as a heel

It’s giving me a Starfire/Blackfire storyline :D

Glad she was enjoyed. I love the look but decided to reposition her slightly and change the camera angle just a hair, so here's an updated pose.

2CJjXpp.jpg

Happy Free Worker Friday--dropping off the two remaining CZCW active female wrestlers. I'm really happy with how both of them came out--enjoy!

IQmVFvu.png

ip8mdXE.jpg

Skye Hermosa

jcCPxSZ.pngjalfmfC.png

MXSPov0.jpgyrSdymk.jpg

"The Sinner" Amy St. James

heel / face(ish)

Check out all of my renders and read a little more about my rendering process and ideas here on my render thread.

This thread has been unbelievably good recently. So much amazing work!

The only problem with some of these is that they're too good. I don't want to assign some of these renders to workers in my games, because they're so brilliant that I only want to use them for my absolute favourites. I've got so many awesome renders, that I've just got saved away waiting for a "special occasion".

Huge thanks for all the incredible work in this community!