The C-Verse Re/Render Project: Episode IV: A New Hope

wLqBmXT.jpg

Serena Star

fka Jessica Bunny

I'm definitely buying that Bunny. Been using the excellent Jsilver renders until now, but those are with an older model. Sorry, but now you pretty much have to do her tag partner too. :p Just please don't overdo the "goodlooks", as they shouldn't look too hot, like the one you just did.

People tend to overdo the female renders and make them all look stunning imo, but a 72 sex appeal is pretty much the database average, so they would look average too.

I'm definitely buying that Bunny. Been using the excellent Jsilver renders until now, but those are with an older model. Sorry, but now you pretty much have to do her tag partner too. :p Just please don't overdo the "goodlooks", as they shouldn't look too hot, like the one you just did.

People tend to overdo the female renders and make them all look stunning imo, but a 72 sex appeal is pretty much the database average, so they would look average too.

"Average" looks would be a 50 sex appeal though, wouldn't it?

"Average" looks would be a 50 sex appeal though, wouldn't it?

There used to be a guide to stats, but yeah I'm pretty sure 72 was in the good-great range. I do agree though, the women do tend to get higher sex appeal than the men.

That said, in real life I'd argue that is true too, as in a much higher percentage of female workers would be considered attractive, compared to the percentage of men. I think issues men and women face in everyday life is amplified in wrestling, the attires, the crowds, the internet etc. means women have to be way more comfortable about their body and stuff, whereas men it's more leaned towards being confident in their ability.

Sorry, went off subject a bit there! But I guess my overall point was that in CVerse terms at least a 72 is attractive, not just average looks, and the 80s-90s is where you're looking at your Trish Stratus style model looks

Edit - I had this written down somewhere back when I first started making my mod on 2016, so might be outdated and it's also a very rough guide, but

Weak: 20

Medium: 40

Good: 60

Excellent 80

So 72 is very good looks I guess lol Based on that nothingness I found on an old word document anyway lol

The Game defines a Sex Appeal rating of about 70+ as “good looking.” However this thread isn’t the place to discuss it :p

Ha yeah just saw that, for some reason when brawling didn't have what skill is good, bad etc. I didn't even check if sex appeal was the same

I think it's an ok place to discuss if it's to help make renders more accurate, although you've answered the question now I guess haha

The sex appeal rating is hard to deal with in rendering, especially when the final product is a 150 x 150 picture from the neck up, lol. A lot of the base models that you use for rendering are also designed to have big shiny eyes, beautiful thick hair, perfect skin, huge lips, etc, so it's often some tricky work to make someone who doesn't look like this.

Anyway, I did also make an older Katherine Goodlooks. I used one of the old renders I found in the Mega database (not sure who made it but will edit if any knows-- see below) and tried to make it look a little older. Hopefully she's not too "someone's mom". :p

ee2EYKu.jpg

GHqU4cx.png

1lwBxSt.jpg

Katherine Goodlooks

Check out all of my renders and read a little more about my rendering process and ideas here on my render thread.

The sex appeal rating is hard to deal with in rendering, especially when the final product is a 150 x 150 picture from the neck up, lol. A lot of the base models that you use for rendering are also designed to have big shiny eyes, beautiful thick hair, perfect skin, huge lips, etc, so it's often some tricky work to make someone who doesn't look like this.

Anyway, I did also make an older Katherine Goodlooks. I used one of the old renders I found in the Mega database (not sure who made it but will edit if any knows-- see below) and tried to make it look a little older. Hopefully she's not too "someone's mom". :p

1lwBxSt.jpg

Katherine Goodlooks

I mean, she's mid-30s so could be somebodies mum lol

She looks good to me, the render I use is a really good sockpuppet one, but I like that yours looks older, especially as she'll be 37 in the mod I release

Something very willr0ck style about her lol

ee2EYKu.jpg

GHqU4cx.png

1lwBxSt.jpg

Katherine Goodlooks

Check out all of my renders and read a little more about my rendering process and ideas here on my render thread.

That is one of my very old renders.

Clean Shaved Greg Gauge

lQ2Xl03.jpg

Spencer Spade

NyG03fV.jpgasThrPc.jpgSnsvWTn.jpg

Animal Harker

f1Yk7h1.jpgMgQI2yH.jpg8UtpcHf.jpg

Findlay O' Farraday

n70SvJ9.jpgVp2eiy5.jpghjKmrT2.jpg

Bulldozer Brandon Smith

qoDP38L.jpggJ1YhCg.jpgUU2TzAw.jpg

Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! :D

That's my requested Spencer Spade / Bryan Danielson Hybrid and I absolutely love it! :D

But, as you know ( and everyone else, by now), I love all of your renders :)

Sm883I9.png

lJZdkQu.png

2XHzHmi.png

Check out my google drive link found on this thread page 1 for cverse blue versions here

As always you are providing great renders!

Just wanted to say I love your older none-workers, and with the flap caps I need to look at older UK guys to assign them all to!

Also just wanted to say those two women are especially good!

Y7unLPa.png

What is that though? It looks good, but is it an anime thing? a mask? Maybe I'm just not down with the kids enough to know lol

As always you are providing great renders!

Just wanted to say I love your older none-workers, and with the flap caps I need to look at older UK guys to assign them all to!

Also just wanted to say those two women are especially good!

Y7unLPa.png

What is that though? It looks good, but is it an anime thing? a mask? Maybe I'm just not down with the kids enough to know lol

Ha ha, honestly I was going for something else mask wise but ran short on time, figured someone might get a use from it anyway. Thank you tho