<p>Cheers bud but there is currently an issue for current day mod makers...</p><p> </p><p>

I've converted my April 2020 mod but cant start a new game, as setting the database start date to Jan 2020 from April 2020 creates critical errors with generated contract start dates being set to April 2020 for workers who had zero years service in TEW 2016.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="gazwefc83" data-cite="gazwefc83" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="47583" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Cheers bud but there is currently an issue for current day mod makers...<p> </p><p> I've converted my April 2020 mod but cant start a new game, as setting the database start date to Jan 2020 from April 2020 creates critical errors with generated contract start dates being set to April 2020 for workers who had zero years service in TEW 2016.</p></div></blockquote> yeahh 2500 error....

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="jhd1" data-cite="jhd1" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="47583" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Try changing your TEW2016 start date to January and reconvert. The contract dates would then be set to begin in January 2020.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> But then all the work I do converting the mod beyond January will be incorrect</p>

Cheers bud but there is currently an issue for current day mod makers...

I've converted my April 2020 mod but cant start a new game, as setting the database start date to Jan 2020 from April 2020 creates critical errors with generated contract start dates being set to April 2020 for workers who had zero years service in TEW 2016.

I ran into this a bit with workers who had Employment History start dates for June, but the mod started in May. You would have to go in and adjust the start date of the contract (they have actually month year start date now, not just years of service, which is where the conflict can come from).

Aghh, Adam sed set the start date in TEW 2020 to Jan 2021, that will work
Thank u very much i have other problem how to fix it that worker have exlusive and not exlusive contract (this error only on those who was loaned to other companies on tew 2016

Thank u very much i have other problem how to fix it that worker have exlusive and not exlusive contract (this error only on those who was loaned to other companies on tew 2016

Found soliution Change the written deal to be non-exclusive. Still written, just non-exclusive

Should fix them all

Though make sure the iron clad clause is also on for each of them too.

Thanks to DerekB!