Super Awesome Modern Picture Pack & More [TEW 2020]

• 2 weeks later...
<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Larrikn" data-cite="Larrikn" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="47624" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Did this big update ever end up dropping?</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Not yet.</p>

• 2 weeks later...

I'll get everything updated this weekend, most likely Monday for the update.

KIZqlIP.jpgiHyNvOa.gif

Is there any chance of an updated AEW border? The colorful version seems outdated since they've been using a red/black type scheme for their cards for a while now.

Can do

Congrats on an amazing pic pack JoeMurphy. Wondering if you or anyone else here can help me out with a few custom cuts for my AEW save. I want to add some characters and open a new stable based on Dethklok, the band from Metalocalypse. I've included a pic with a common logo for the stable logo, the band in their cartoon form with real life look a likes for ideas, and Boneface, their mascot. I would like real photos of real people (if possible), but could possibly settle for cartoon ones if they are good looking. This site (https://generated.photos/anonymizer) could help.

dethklokideas.jpg