willr0ck's 2020 Graphics Thread

Hey @willr0ck sorry if this is a bit late, so feel free to say no, but I just remembered you said you would do a women's title with the requests. The company I requested doesn't need one as it will be all-male, but I would love it if you could do a women's title for your Marvelous Maryland Mayhem set as one of my belts if possible?

Like I say no problem if not!

Just FYI loving the QAW stuff!

Hey! Hoping to get a banner made for my created promotion, in my Local to Global YouTube save. Got the logo made (if you want to make improvements to that, too, feel free!), and want a banner to go with it. 

Also, if there are any event ideas too, that would be great. Bit of backstory, LLW, Lariat League Wrestling, is that its a company owned by William Regal, based in London, focused on respect and top class wrestling! 

Thanks! 

llw-logo.jpg

llw-logo-uk-transparent.png

17 minutes ago, handsometed said:

Hey! Hoping to get a banner made for my created promotion, in my Local to Global YouTube save. Got the logo made (if you want to make improvements to that, too, feel free!), and want a banner to go with it. 

Also, if there are any event ideas too, that would be great. Bit of backstory, LLW, Lariat League Wrestling, is that its a company owned by William Regal, based in London, focused on respect and top class wrestling! 

Thanks! 

llw-logo.jpg

llw-logo-uk-transparent.png

Requests are closed. 

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, handsometed said:

Thanks! 

As Jaysin said, requests are currently closed but I don't do event requests but there are several event graphics makers on the forum that can assist you. As far as a banner, I don't really put much effort into my banners but here's one; it only takes a couple minutes to make one so no big deal.

image.jpeg.fab94bb0ec32d2cbfa2fd5ab1b0f17a6.jpeg

15 hours ago, lavelleuk said:

Hey @willr0ck sorry if this is a bit late, so feel free to say no, but I just remembered you said you would do a women's title with the requests. The company I requested doesn't need one as it will be all-male, but I would love it if you could do a women's title for your Marvelous Maryland Mayhem set as one of my belts if possible?

Like I say no problem if not!

Just FYI loving the QAW stuff!

Yeah, that's fine. God forbid you make a request without some weird exception or reason for me to do extra work. 

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, willr0ck said:

As Jaysin said, requests are currently closed but I don't do event requests but there are several event graphics makers on the forum that can assist you. As far as a banner, I don't really put much effort into my banners but here's one; it only takes a couple minutes to make one so no big deal.

image.jpeg.fab94bb0ec32d2cbfa2fd5ab1b0f17a6.jpeg

Apologies! Unaware that requests were closed, but this banner works great, thanks! 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, willr0ck said:

Yeah, that's fine. God forbid you make a request without some weird exception or reason for me to do extra work. 

If it helps you will be making me happy, which is what everyone dreams of doing

But honestly if you're serious and it is too much extra work you don't have to :) (well, you never have to but you know what I mean!)

7 hours ago, willr0ck said:

image.jpeg.c6dead4996ad795c9e90697c8fdfa5dc.jpeg

That is amazing! Thank you!

Thank you @willr0ck, they all look amazing!!

For some context, I write a QAW diary and I'm gearing up for a re-brand as the Americana vibe, to me, did not suit the promotion. So the narrative is that they are evolving and gearing up to tackle the United States, Mexico, and Canada. Technically that's N America but QNAW didn't sound right... So Queens of American Wrestlings covers the Americas, including S America if it existed in the game...!

In terms of the belts, I'm a big STARDOM fan so borrowed heavily from their belts in terms of colours and meanings. 

World title -- The Gold belt. For the best wrestlers in the promotion. 

Supernova title -- The Silver/White belt. All about the fighting spirit. An Upper/Main event level belt, but not necessarily about being the best wrestler. Much more story line driven. 

Tag and Trios are explanatory but the shades of Blue and Purple are just nice and regal. 

Nova title -- The Green belt for the green wrestlers. The most obvious nod to STARDOM's future belt. Wrestlers must be under 26 years old, or have less than four years of wrestling experience regardless of age. 

And last but not least, still using a previous version of Will's Shockwave design as the red belt which is now more about luchadoras/high speed wrestling. 

SRH4M0l.jpg

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, lavelleuk said:

If it helps you will be making me happy, which is what everyone dreams of doing

But honestly if you're serious and it is too much extra work you don't have to :) (well, you never have to but you know what I mean!)

That is amazing! Thank you!

Glad that works for you, and no, not a big deal about the womens title. I was just kidding.