willr0ck's 2020 Graphics Thread

On 2/11/2024 at 4:12 AM, KingAj said:

Looks great, thank you for bringing my sort of idea to life, amazing!

No problem, glad you like the set!

On 2/11/2024 at 6:51 PM, SolidDavidGold said:

Just logged in and saw the OLLIE work.  Promptly saved over the stuff in the default folder.  A thousand thanks.

Happy to be of service, glad you like the graphics!

• Like 1

Just a quick heads up guys, I should be back to filling these requests this weekend. I just have to finish up my show for my diary. Sorry for the delay, we've had Spring like weather here all week so I've been taking my daughter to the soccer park most evenings so she could get some practice in while the weather was nice. I really didn't want to spend everyday there but her argument was that "It was more fun than watching RAW". Touche' little one, touche'.

• Like 5
  • Haha 1

12 hours ago, willr0ck said:

Just a quick heads up guys, I should be back to filling these requests this weekend. I just have to finish up my show for my diary. Sorry for the delay, we've had Spring like weather here all week so I've been taking my daughter to the soccer park most evenings so she could get some practice in while the weather was nice. I really didn't want to spend everyday there but her argument was that "It was more fun than watching RAW". Touche' little one, touche'.

There's nothing to apologise for, family always comes first. Besides, I'm impressed you're juggling the two.

On 2/7/2024 at 6:34 AM, willr0ck said:

Still working on requests but I just found a logo I'd worked on awhile back and I guess forgot to post. Any 40K fans around here?

image.png.8053792bd6c7cd1b15e56655b56b9ea6.png

image.jpeg.c10aa390ae7bdd72d7aa250fecd34a8f.jpeg

image.jpeg.fce84f252d88d03b132ba250c8e88b93.jpeg

Nah... I would prefer a company called "The Emperor Protects"

Gorgeous

15 hours ago, Mecha Kaji said:

There's nothing to apologise for, family always comes first. Besides, I'm impressed you're juggling the two.

I try my  best, though I'm not  very good juggler. Coordination issues

14 hours ago, Keyser2.0 said:

Nah... I would prefer a company called "The Emperor Protects"

Gorgeous

I'll take my oppressors in the form of Chaos thank you!

Here's @lavelleuk's request for an Alliance between all 437 Canvas Grappling Promotions in his mod -

So I took some creative liberties on this one since I didn't want to incorporate any Lion themed stuff or any insert color Canvas Grappling related stuff since it's an Alliance and I wanted to leave room for possible expansion in the future. Also, it leaves some freedom to just use the set as a stand alone company as well. With all that being said I went with Oyashima Grappling Alliance, or "Eight Islands" Grappling Alliance. I thought it had a nice ring to it. 

image.png.51ed0c27a49df8cf572512a1cbaca0e8.png

image.jpeg.5beb790c51aed9244b22ff7570c980d0.jpeg

image.jpeg.e9f5494ae0091b260e43984173ab8b59.jpeg

image.png.4409324639a7909be5c58eb6c5f084ab.png

image.png.43cff5e3f7f903295e79fd1e01fe47ed.png

• Like 11
  • Thanks 2