Random screenshot thread

Fili has been getting a slow burn push for about a year. He's ok (71 brawling, 80 psych and 70 selling) but he's not ready for the main event. I think it's funny that so many people want to put him over when I have Tommy Cornell Jr. moving up the card too.

I know what ya mean. I have a save where I had 3 or 4 of my top NJPW stars wanting to job to Great O-Khan. I'm a fan of his, so I obliged to them all. He went from Unimportant to Major Star in about a month and a half. Not sure if this is the case for everyone, but I think if you use the promises, their stats get better quicker, with larger raises.

Got him almost for free when he was in the middle of a scandal. A 5-year exclusive deal for $1,000 per show. What a steal. He had 60 pop in the US when he came back from his hiatus in February. It is now July.

X21bPZk.png

VNoKfuc.png

Was the scandal before, or after, his release from NJPW?? I find it crazy that NJPW would release their top star unless it was because of the scandal. Was he 'toxic' or does that attribute go away after the scandal 'ends'. I tried to sign Tessa Blanchard to AEW, planning to be managed by Tully in ROH. She had the toxic popup before I went to negotiate so she can wait.

Was the scandal before, or after, his release from NJPW?? I find it crazy that NJPW would release their top star unless it was because of the scandal. Was he 'toxic' or does that attribute go away after the scandal 'ends'. I tried to sign Tessa Blanchard to AEW, planning to be managed by Tully in ROH. She had the toxic popup before I went to negotiate so she can wait.

They released him as soon as the scandal hit. Steroid dealing operation. He was indeed toxic but I didn't really care. Too good to pass.

The timeline:

Sunday, Week 1, May 2022 > Scandal hits

Sunday, Week 1, May 2022 > NJPW releases him

Tuesday, Week 1, September 2022 > I hired him in an exclusive 5-year, $1,000 per show deal (waited a bit to see if the scandal went away but then decided to pull the trigger)

Monday, Week 1, February 2023 > Okada goes on hiatus

Sunday, Week 4, September 2023 > Scandal ends

Monday, Week 1, February 2024 > Okada returns from hiatus

Here are his current attributes:

MjPQeIq.png

• 2 weeks later...

so this first caught my eye...

wtf.jpg

then upon further investigation....

lukegonemad.jpg

Not only did he win the TV Title, but in a tables match nonetheless.

And I am by no means racist, but I find it hysterical that there is a team of Terry Funk & Buh Buh Ray and they are called The Clan....only in ECW....also, I didn't even notice that, earlier in the show, Luke had attacked The Sandman as well!!! Gotta love the auto-booker! :D

so this first caught my eye...

wtf.jpg

then upon further investigation....

lukegonemad.jpg

Not only did he win the TV Title, but in a tables match nonetheless.

And I am by no means racist, but I find it hysterical that there is a team of Terry Funk & Buh Buh Ray and they are called The Clan....only in ECW....also, I didn't even notice that, earlier in the show, Luke had attacked The Sandman as well!!! Gotta love the auto-booker! :D

Bushwhacker Luke winning a title in ECW wouldn't be that far fetched if he went back to his Sheepherder style of wrestling. They were quite violent and hardcore before Vince made them goofy buffoons.

• 2 weeks later...

qEgWqDy.png

First time I have ever seen this. I was planning to turn Knight to avoid a babyface v babyface match as the Total Mayhem main event but i'm not prepared to annoy my top guy this much.

Edit: He's not lying either, he needs to negotiate better terms though:

eJmPn3S.png

If I were him i'd be more annoyed that he is getting 10k a month whereas Marc Speed is stinking up the upper-mid card on £370k a month.

• Like 1

qEgWqDy.png

First time I have ever seen this. I was planning to turn Knight to avoid a babyface v babyface match as the Total Mayhem main event but i'm not prepared to annoy my top guy this much.

Edit: He's not lying either, he needs to negotiate better terms though:

eJmPn3S.png

If I were him i'd be more annoyed that he is getting 10k a month whereas Marc Speed is stinking up the upper-mid card on £370k a month.

Theres gotta be away for them to ask for a raise in merch percentage.

thirtyoverness.jpg

I didn't sign him because he has thirty overness in the U.S. It's worse because Bryan Vessey is my second main road agent behind Robert Oxford. I thought for sure he was going to go back to CWA.

I'm really curious as to how this will turn out due to his lack of overness in the U.S.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...