I love this game - what do you love?

I enjoy the changes to the C-Verse and really the Canadian scene...really looking forward to playing with CWA. The UI I enjoy more and more I play...really just need to get used to it much like any game.

And also as someone who really just lurks but I feel this needs to be said with some posts and attitudes lately....The Community...The Content creators be it Mods...Renders..Dairy Writers...ect..ect..I rarely say how much I enjoy their work and it's a larger part of what keeps me coming back.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've booked about a month of SWF and RIPW and, honestly, this is just way, way, way easier to book and tell stories.

The "advance storyline" road agent note is super useful when you don't want to just inject a character randomly to progress a story.

So do you use it in a match where you're guessing the announcers would be talking about it?

So do you use it in a match where you're guessing the announcers would be talking about it?

More or less. Like if it's a number one contender match, but you don't want to inject the champion, you just advance the storyline using the button because that is obviously the point of the match.

Also, I imagine I'd use it to build someone up for a longer term feud. Like, in WCW, the storyline wasn't Goldberg vs. Wrestler of the Week/Month, it was Goldberg's Streak, so I'd use the advance storyline for all the matches until it got to the payoff of the storyline.

I'm also a big fan of the booking analysis screen telling you if you're overusing someone on a show. It's been particularly helpful for me when I need to scale back a match or an angle on B shows. Similarly, big fan of the road agent warning about stamina issues when booking matches.