Match lengths in some products

Sorry if this was already brought up but a slight suggestion for match lengths in some promotions.

For some products you get penalized for having matches that are to long and while that is fair for most people but there should be exceptions to the rule. For example in old school WWF you can't have a Royal Rumble match without the ratings tanking. Or Survivor Series, in WWF when it first debuted in 1987 every survivor series match was at least 20 minutes with one of the matches being 37 minutes.

Most standard matches should be penalized but using history as an example some matches shouldn't.

Now I don't want to just mention what is wrong without a possible solution so some solutions could be...

1> Match Prestige can matter. If a match with high prestige occurs it should be able to over rule the length rating

or

2> The example in history were multi man matches so maybe multi man matches shouldn't be as heavily rated. Maybe just events?

Ideally, I would like the option of choosing expected min/max match lengths to return. And while this would just be a band-aid of sorts, maybe for the time being until better options can be implemented, we can get a tickbox in User Preferences where we can turn off match length penalties, unless it's already there. I haven't been able to download the beta, so forgive me if it's already there.