Hey everyone! I want to say that I like the story of India in the C-verse. I think I will start a game with Kashmir. (I suggest you take a look to his bio) I want to start wrestling in India. The only problem is that I don’t think there’s a lot of characters in the India world. Also, I think it needs more free pictures for this area. Does anyone agree with me?

I've started up my own company and I would have to say that I agree with the lack of available wrestlers being annoying. However the "Talk to Worker" function has allowed me to bring in a couple of non-Indians to boost popularity there. Asif Allam and Kishnan Tahil make for a great announcing duo but I feel with India it is going to be a much more long term game. Most of the Indian workers are so it's just going to be a case of getting them popular and good enough wrestlers to get good match ratings.

I played India region for the 2 months. It has challenges right from the start. I signed all 10 of the wrestlers. Two of the most experienced have low stamina. There is no referee. Your best wrestler is also the only road agent. You have to go in needing to convince outside talent to work there. I must I admit it was kinda fun.

I played India region for the 2 months. It has challenges right from the start. I signed all 10 of the wrestlers. Two of the most experienced have low stamina. There is no referee. Your best wrestler is also the only road agent. You have to go in needing to convince outside talent to work there. I must I admit it was kinda fun.

I tried to do that as well :p Without getting guys to move it is really tough.

Well I know some people are really talented for doing renders. I want to challenge them, let’s make Generic Indian people! I know you can do it! 😄

I read somewhere that if you turn off the picture requirement in the settings that another group of workers will appear for India just no pics. I haven't tried India yet so I'm not sure if tis true or not

I read somewhere that if you turn off the picture requirement in the settings that another group of workers will appear for India just no pics. I haven't tried India yet so I'm not sure if tis true or not

Yeah I saw that, but I’m pretty sure someone’s gonna do renders of free India wrestlers for this game. I’ll just have to be patient, but I can’t wait 😊