Viewing Worker Perception On Booking Screen

<p>Would it be possible to add some kind of toggle of text on the road agent booking section that displays the Perception for each worker involved? It would just make things run smoother if I could just click on a worker's name and see their Perception and book accordingly instead of having to click out and go to Roster or forcing myself to memorize the Perception of every worker in the company at every given time.</p><p> </p><p>

EDIT: I may have let out some crucial info, during 2016 I booked almost every show manually, but in 2020 I've actually found it more intuitive to Auto Book, at least in the early stages of building up 5SSW anyway. While using this Auto Booker playstyle being able to view Perception within the Road Agent booking screen would be a major help, so I can make little tweaks to how I want a worker to perform or be presented, switch them out for someone else, etc.</p>

Would it be possible to add some kind of toggle of text on the road agent booking section that displays the Perception for each worker involved? It would just make things run smoother if I could just click on a worker's name and see their Perception and book accordingly instead of having to click out and go to Roster or forcing myself to memorize the Perception of every worker in the company at every given time.

You can filter by perception, though?

I may have let out some crucial info, during 2016 I booked almost every show manually, but in 2020 I've actually found it more intuitive to Auto Book, at least in the early stages of building up 5SSW anyway. While using this Auto Booker playstyle being able to view Perception within the Road Agent booking screen would be a major help, so I can make little tweaks to how I want a worker to perform or be presented, switch them out for someone else, etc.

I’m finding a similar issue here. When booking the match, if you click on their portrait it doesn’t open the screen that shows perception, alignment or gimmick.

Would be good to have this, it’s a bit hard with a new promotion to know all this stuff, although I’m sure I’ll learn. Be also good to have the gimmick easily accessible so you can click on it to see the pluses and negatives.

Also, angle screen needs the View Worker button, but we all know that already.

I’m finding a similar issue here. When booking the match, if you click on their portrait it doesn’t open the screen that shows perception, alignment or gimmick.

Would be good to have this, it’s a bit hard with a new promotion to know all this stuff, although I’m sure I’ll learn. Be also good to have the gimmick easily accessible so you can click on it to see the pluses and negatives.

Also, angle screen needs the View Worker button, but we all know that already.

Yup, it was nice that all of that stuff was readily viewable in '16. Would make starting off with a company go a hell of a lot smoother.