Popularity range and user talent suggestion ("talent scout")

<p>So I mentioned this somewhere else, and not sure if it too late. But I think it'd be good if you could also have ranges of popularity for workers. Seems weird you can see that someone is "1" over in some random area of mexico 2 months into their career, and another rookie is 3 over in Wales. If anything I'd say popularity is harder to gauge than skills. You can study 20 years worth of matches and tape for a massive star to see how he performs as a wrestler, but the popularity will still be hard to measure as some crowd might be dead, burnt out, he might have no momentum, bad gimmick etc. Even live crowds don't always mean anything, Cena got boo'd as a face but was a genuine draw etc.</p><p> </p><p> </p><p>

Plus when looking at who to push or match outcomes I think it'd be more fun seeing one guy with range of 66-71, another with 69-74 and not knowing who is actually the more popular act.</p><p> </p><p> </p><p>

Second idea, which I am sure will be too late, is another user talent skill called "talent scout" or something like that</p><p> </p><p> </p><p>

So if it was 0, the best range of a worker on certain skills would be say 70-79, and even the more obvious stuff like SQ and Menace could maybe be a range of 5. For each talent point you add the range gets smaller, so 1 means a range of 9, and if you give yourself 10 talent scout points you can eventually see every stat 100% accurately even if on pro mode as you are an expert judge of a worker.</p><p> </p><p> </p><p>

With that the SQ/menace etc. could maybe go up a point for ever two, so even if you have 9 talent points the SQ would still have a tiny variable so you'd see it as 99-100</p><p> </p><p> </p><p>

Would just be a nice way to have some variance, and if people really hate pro mode but hate turning options off as it;s "gamey" there is a legit way they can choose to see things more accurately.</p><p> </p><p> </p><p>

Could even make it so FOG goes away quicker the higher the score, and takes much longer to go away if on no points at all</p>

This is a great idea but I can’t get behind the number range. It’s not pretty to look at. I would much rather see letters. Currently, it’s numbers bunched up together in a small box.

I've always been a letters guy, but I'd rather ranges than just numbers, personally I think it's more fun