Titles in child companies

Or, at the very least, a way to tell child companies to make a worker lose a title. That seems like the easiest solution.

The reason I want to bring both up at the same time would be to have a champion vs champion match, hold on to the title for a while and then send it back down to the child company.

Can't you give them a warning that you're going to bring them up soon? I definitely remember that from the journal.

Yes, you can give them a warning and the child company will have the champion loose the title soon. I just want to be able to bring both champion and title up at the same time so the title doesn't loose it's lineage. The reason being so I could have a champion vs champion match and not have to loose the lineage to do so.

Yes, you can give them a warning and the child company will have the champion loose the title soon. I just want to be able to bring both champion and title up at the same time so the title doesn't loose it's lineage. The reason being so I could have a champion vs champion match and not have to loose the lineage to do so.

Does borrowing the worker loose the lineage?

EDIT: Sorry, if you meant you want to put the title on the line what i said is useless.

While going through the game I just realized you can't move titles from your promotion to the alliance or alliance to single promotion, which kind of sucks. If your company is the founder of an alliance you should be able to do that (unless I'm missing something, which is possible)

Not only would that be a nice feature, but it would also fix your issue because, say you're doing a modern day mod and you're WWE, you can make the NXT World Title an alliance title and bring up Adam Cole (or borrow) and do what you want with a title vs title. Then whenever you're done with that you can send it back down.

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="cmacias94" data-cite="cmacias94" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="48296" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>While going through the game I just realized you can't move titles from your promotion to the alliance or alliance to single promotion, which kind of sucks. If your company is the founder of an alliance you should be able to do that (unless I'm missing something, which is possible)<p> </p><p> Not only would that be a nice feature, but it would also fix your issue because, say you're doing a modern day mod and you're WWE, you can make the NXT World Title an alliance title and bring up Adam Cole (or borrow) and do what you want with a title vs title. Then whenever you're done with that you can send it back down.</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> That's a good idea for sure. I usually like to have 2 child companies. I would love to be able to host a special match where it is champion from one company vs champion from another. Champion A wins and has both titles for a bit until the other company sends someone that can take it back. It would be a good way to introduce someone new and build them up I think. I just love the idea of having championship title wars, lol.</p>