More control over Alliance Titles

I had my Alliance World Title change hands twice in three weeks. Each time to someone way below them in popularity. I would like some sort of control over who can hold Alliance titles. It can really take a lot away from the game to have a midcarder win a World Title from a much more popular champion.

Yeah, maybe there should be some criteria connected to the title. Possibly something that stops the game from putting alliance titles on workers who are below a certain level and this should be hard coded into that title. In other words, the winner of the title can never have below X popularity in a certain region to change hands.

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Capelli King" data-cite="Capelli King" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="48302" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Yeah, maybe there should be some criteria connected to the title. Possibly something that stops the game from putting alliance titles on workers who are below a certain level and this should be hard coded into that title. In other words, the winner of the title can never have below X popularity in a certain region to change hands.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> YES!!!</p>

Yeah, maybe there should be some criteria connected to the title. Possibly something that stops the game from putting alliance titles on workers who are below a certain level and this should be hard coded into that title. In other words, the winner of the title can never have below X popularity in a certain region to change hands.

Yes, good call.