January 2004 Ruthless Aggression TEW 2020 Mod

https://imgur.com/T3jOM6E

CLICK ON THE LINK

NEW GRAPHICS

2004 Graphics 04/14/2021

Here is a KYKY album full of like 50,000 pics. Whoever doesn't have a pic just rummage through these. Some Japanese workers don't have a pic assigned yet

2004 DATA 5.2 04/26/2021

I have done so much work on making my 2004 mod great. I have poured in countless hours for each and everyone of you. I have enjoyed all the work I've done. I will still roll out updates as long as you and I catch things worthy of fixing. There are three fictional companies in the game but they aren't slated to open til 2021. If people would prefer that I remove them then I will. Just wanted to state that.

Any and all feedback is welcome. Just keep it respectful please. Hope everyone enjoys this and is able to play. Feel free to report any problems. Thank you guys!

Updated Graphics 04/14/2021

Updated Data 04/26/2021

KYKY Pic Pack Updated 05/17/2020

NOTES

Fixed Title Errors

Big Thanks To:

Idolized for allowing me to use his 2004 mod from TEW 2016 as my base

Genadi for allowing me to import older wrestlers

Questlove for allowing me to add future wrestlers

steesh07 & Taker for allowing me to use their narratives

Kalmus & ropacm for letting me use their other tv shows

Major thanks to SuperSaiyanMutant for helping me with this massive update

Thanks so much for this. Have you run into any difficulty with the importing? I heard some buggy stuff happening, like wrestlers who didnt have a steroid habit gaining one.

It's been my pleasure. just as long as you promise not to be to mean if it's not as good as an Idol update LOL 😂. I haven't ran into too many problems while converting. Thank God! If you have any other concerns or questions feel free to ask me.

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="pat666" data-cite="pat666" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="48346" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Is it only WWE or you added some indy comnies (ROH PWG ETC)</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> They are in there. WWE, ROH, TNA, PWG, NJPW, NOAH, AJPW, plus many more!</p>

I can't get it to work because it seems to be saved as a .accdb instead of the usual .mdb.

Keen to hear if this mod works here, because I'll probably download it and play it once my C'Verse game runs out of time if everything is ok.

EDIT: Ahhh stuff it, I'll just download it myself and find out!

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="ZachBraff" data-cite="ZachBraff" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="48346" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>I can't get it to work because it seems to be saved as a .accdb instead of the usual .mdb.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Scratch that, it was just my browser saving it as a different file type for some reason! I'll take a look around and see how it plays. </p><p> </p><p> The only thing I've noticed immediately is that MNM are in WWE as a tag team, but they didn't debut until 2005.</p>

Scratch that, it was just my browser saving it as a different file type for some reason! I'll take a look around and see how it plays.

The only thing I've noticed immediately is that MNM are in WWE as a tag team, but they didn't debut until 2005.

Glad you got it working. Okay, I'll fix that!

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Jayscriven88" data-cite="Jayscriven88" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="48346" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Hi dude, Loving the mod, One thing i have found is that i cant find Hulk Hogan, Just looking trough on editor now but will let you know anything else i find,And once again thanks for the mod dude</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Thanks for the kind words brother! Much appreciated! I think I accidentally deleted Hogan! Ugh! I'll fix that right away. Thanks for telling me.</p>