January 2004 Ruthless Aggression TEW 2020 Mod

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="MrVillain" data-cite="MrVillain" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="48346" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Would you please take down that download link? I gave someone an unfinished version of the update to look over with me and was apparently sent to that site. This update isn’t done yet.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Sure thing, I did think it was weird that an update appeared there and not here, but you were credited so I assumed it was one and the same. Link taken down.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="SAIBOT" data-cite="SAIBOT" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="48346" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Any update on the newer data? Should I start my long term save with the link in the OP?</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> I have no update. I thought I was able to get him to finish by the end of last week but that wasn’t the case. I have the update. Idk how incomplete it is. But I was able to get it Monday to look at. I also got graphics but about 250 people won’t have a picture. If ANYONE is interested in it send me a PM. Like I said idk how incomplete his portion is. I won’t upload here but I’ll send to people in PM</p>

ATTENTION:

I am releasing the full update either tonight or tomorrow afternoon! Everyone in the database has a picture and a bio now. Many new workers but didn't get a list of the new guys. No one game changing. I added Dominik Mysterio though..I also made many new tweaks. Minor things that would be tedious to report.

ATTENTION:

The long awaited update is FINALLY here after 7 LONG months!!! Thank you all for being ever so patient with me. Please let me know of any errors or mistakes please. The mod is not perfect and will never be perfect. I have no problem with constructive feedback. Thank you all again and I hope you enjoy!!! :):):):):)

P.S. download the new graphics

Appreciate it pal! If you see more let me know

Here are some I noticed

-John Silver/The Shard

-JC Ryder/Orange Cassidy

-Alex Reynolds/combatANT

-Mike Quackenbush/Darkness Crabtree

-Chuck Taylor/Orbit Adventure Ant

I'd double check the MrCanada post in this thread from February to see if any other Chikara gimmicks might have slipped through as duplicates.

Otherwise thank you for your work and I'm looking forward to playing a 2004 save all over again.

More Duplicates found

These are some of the duplicates I found on the all ready debuted workers screen:

Apoc / Apocalypse

Carl wilson (real one) / sugar Dunkerton

Ash / Ashley Sixx (might be same person, think has same person for photo)

Buff-e / Buff e

Giant silva / gigante silva (as previously mentioned)

Hack Meyers / Hack Myers

Katie Lea / Nikita (real one)

Matt Cardona / Brett Matthews (real one possibly?)

Octagon / Octagón

SoCal Val / So Cal Val

Tanomasaku Toba / Tanomusaku Toba

Victor Quinones / Victor Quinones

There may be more that are yet to debut but that needs a more comprehensive look.

I did a decent comb through thus far, an awesome update! Well worth the wait. I'm sure I speak for everybody in saying we appreciate the hard work you put into this, probably the best one going imo.

I came across two duplicates thus far besides the above mentioned too I figured I'd drop for you here:

Brian Christopher / Brian Lawler

Tank! / Tank (looks to be the same person, not 100%)