Increase Beta usage?

<p>Not sure if this is possible, I have put in about 12/13 hours on the beta mainly by starting lots of saves, is there any chance in the next patch you could maybe open up another 2 months in order to test longevity of certain scenarios?</p><p> </p><p>

It feels as though at the moment that acts I am trying to push are either not in anyway shape or from working or i am wondering if there are certain mechanics to make this harder and therefore takes longer in game time to produce, if this is the case and is possible, maybe open up March & April in the beta with a patch so we can test this? </p><p> </p><p>

Thanks</p>

<p>I don’t mind chucking £30 at something that is constantly being fixed and giving a real platform to test on, I understand why they have delayed full release but I wouldn’t have minded if they had released it and then sent patches out for it! <span class="ipsEmoji">🤷🏼</span>*<span class="ipsEmoji">♂️</span></p><p> </p><p>

At least that way we can test it fully. </p><p> </p><p>

If it was a £60 game I would understand, but I see a lot of people on YouTube bashing this and they need to remember that this is effectively an Indy game it’s not being produced by THQ, 2K or Sports interactive. </p><p> </p><p>

I wish they would release it then work on it. <span class="ipsEmoji">🤷🏼</span>*<span class="ipsEmoji">♂️</span></p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="alex6291" data-cite="alex6291" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="48373" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>TEW is maybe the only games that I'll be ok to buy in early access. And an early of two weeks is more than ok.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> I second this. I would pay for early access.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="awesomenessofme1" data-cite="awesomenessofme1" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="48373" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>According to a post by Adam in a different thread, this is at least under consideration.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Correct. I'll be locking this thread now.</p>