Simulating Touring workers - hiring rule

<p>Ok, so Touring workers are gone. I don't agree with it, but I can live with it. An ongoing handshake contract can represent a Touring worker, although I still think we should have an option to set the expiry as "End of Next Tour" rather than actually having to fire them.</p><p> </p><p>

Anyway, my main gripe is that the disappearance of Touring workers means we no longer have the rule "No Foreign Workers (Except for Touring contracts)" and I'm sure mod makers will chime in saying this is vital for maintaining the old-style touring aspect of Japanese gaijin in the 70s and 80s, because as it stands now without this hiring rule available, the bigger companies will just pick off these guys on massive Written contracts.</p><p> </p><p>

Please can we have it back? Or something that at least maintains the status quo.</p>

Guys who strictly like to do tours or short-spots with companies can be labelled as a Freelancer, and thus will not sign any type of long-term contract with any company.

I get that, but my main point is that - lets take a real world mod for example - AJPW never signed gaijin to full time deals, they only cycled them in for tours while working in their home country the rest of the time. But under this new system, there’s nothing to stop the AI scooping up these guys on Exclusive Written deals.

So I was just starting a BCG game, and I noticed the no touring contracts thing so I searched to see if it had been brought up before and here we are. I'm really not digging the no touring contracts. And I'm not sure a work around like has been suggested is feasible. What happens if I want a guy on one tour but not the next, and then again on the third tour. Is there still a 6 month waiting period if you fire a guy or let his contract expire. On a touring contract you tours wouldn't could against rehire conditions. I really kinda wish he would bring bakc touring contracts.