<p>ive spent 20 minutes trying to figure out how to let go of someone in a handshake agreement. Its frustrating that its so hard to find such a simple action to make. </p><p>

Anyone wanna point me in the right direction?</p><p>

How exactly do we release guys in this game?</p>

I said the same thing last night. Why isn't this just on the main screen when looking at a wrestler? Heck, why it would make more sense to even be inside the workers detail screen. You could put the button right next to the alter ego options. There is a space right there to put it. Even more, this could just be on the "talk to worker" section. Although I don't think anything makes as much sense as just putting it on the main screen whenever looking at a worker on the main roster page.

This is getting asked again and again and even I who have played these games for decades now missed it completely.

I've played since 2013 & NEVER had any issues finding the termination button until 2020 came out. The game has a "view contract" screen & it's not even there! It shows you how long the contract is, details about the contract, yet oddly enough. He decided to hide the fire worker button behind an arrow that shows popularity as the default? Like... Why? Seriously... Why?

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Deathcon" data-cite="Deathcon" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="48496" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Isn't it in the negotiate button on the roster screen?</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> That button is only to RE-negotiate. Dash & Dawson were angry, so I wanted to fire them so I could go use them in AEW & if you press the negotiate button, it will just say they are angry & won't talk about renegotiating. You'd think clicking on negotiations would let you do a whole bunch of stuff, in reality, it only lets you renegotiate their contracts. Not the best move.</p>

• 3 weeks later...
<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="nerodragomir1" data-cite="nerodragomir1" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="48496" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>That button is only to RE-negotiate. Dash & Dawson were angry, so I wanted to fire them so I could go use them in AEW & if you press the negotiate button, it will just say they are angry & won't talk about renegotiating. You'd think clicking on negotiations would let you do a whole bunch of stuff, in reality, it only lets you renegotiate their contracts. Not the best move.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Are you able to fire them? I have the same issue with a worker who I'm trying to fire and I can't find it.</p><p> </p><p> Edit: I found it. Go to roster -> Click the arrow next to the popularity window -> The button is in red below the window.</p>