Custom Graphics Request Thread

I only really had an idea for Battle Games. I use Gimp and I'm not the most knowledgeable, so I have no idea how Will did the gradient to four different corners. If he can provide the gradient or someone wants to tell me how to duplicate that, I can try to make this fit the original logo.

fDIlTyI.jpg

Edit: In hindsight, I think I should've done a single tank in the center and the Battle Games font below that. I may do another version tomorrow.

Actually I quite like this gradient. And the words/font. Any chance I could get it without the tanks at all? Just the logo and words beneath? I reckon that would look swish.

Hey there,

Can anyone help make some event/show logos for me using the below awesome logo from Willrock?

B0fHawh.jpg

All Star Wrestling

Empire Royale

Starclash

Summer Slamboree

Battle Games

Thanks in advance if anyone can help.

I just made a very basic logo for All Star Wrestling and Starclash in Canva - hopefully these are usable:

4owGex3.jpg7lsctgO.jpg

Actually I quite like this gradient. And the words/font. Any chance I could get it without the tanks at all? Just the logo and words beneath? I reckon that would look swish.

I've updated the logo in the original post. Let me see if I can find some fonts I like for the other names and maybe I can do the whole set. Plain and simple, but if you like the gradient and colors, then why not?

Full Batch:

73wvoso.jpgRYe5bMy.jpgs3aQqQl.jpgUZak4pu.jpg3Zv0ts4.jpg

I've updated the logo in the original post. Let me see if I can find some fonts I like for the other names and maybe I can do the whole set. Plain and simple, but if you like the gradient and colors, then why not?

Full Batch:

73wvoso.jpgRYe5bMy.jpgs3aQqQl.jpgUZak4pu.jpg3Zv0ts4.jpg

These are great. Thank you my man. I think I’ll stick with the Starclash from Scottie to differentiate for the normal (it’s the Mania of EEE). But the rest of these are definitely being added. Thank you.

Could anyone please take a crack at changing the mask colors on the default pic of American Flash? I was thinking swap blue for black and red for gray.

2G9YX0v.jpg

Been working on a version myself to learn GIMP but it's been slow going and I could use the pic soon.

My requests. Company Logos:

BattleZone Wrestling something close to American Gladiators 2008 meets UFC

BattleZone Warriors (devleopmental)

Epic Championship Wrestling - Something close to AEW, Black/Gold

Epic Futureshock Wrestling (child)

(The intention is to have 3 Child Companies)

-Epic Futureshock America (child)

-Epic Futureshock Japan (child)

-Epic Futureshock UK (child)

Ultimate Japan Pro Wrestling - close to AJPW logo

Ultimate Japan Next-Gen (Developmental)

I am trying to learn how to do this stuff, but I have no assets, and am still a newbie who isn't picking it up with any speed.

Hey there,

Can anyone help make some event/show logos for me using the below awesome logo from Willrock?

B0fHawh.jpg

All Star Wrestling

Empire Royale

Starclash

Summer Slamboree

Battle Games

Thanks in advance if anyone can help.

I had started these but hadn't posted them up as I saw others did them but figured options are a good thing so...

IddkLV8.jpg

AGgrIyA.jpg

wlzrjg6.jpg

v8ROcG3.jpg

TFml5tX.jpg

I am trying to learn how to do this stuff, but I have no assets, and am still a newbie who isn't picking it up with any speed.

I've finished your first one.

InktdCW.jpgOlVnALD.jpg

EDIT: Just realised you said American Gladiators 2008... I think I used the wrong logo (not American so never watched the show). I'll give it another go later.

A few stable logos I'd greatly appriciate:

Oakland League of Agony - Stable with a similar idea to the Blackpool Combat Club. Overall the main goal is to add people of all styles who love to hurt each other. Current members are Brother Grimm, Frankie Perez, and Jesus Chavez with James Diaz, Logan Wolfsbaine, and Kid Fantastic set to join.

Legion of Death - A collection of the most terrifying members of my roster. Members are Witch Doctor, Styx, and Samael The Accuser.

A few stable logos I'd greatly appriciate:

Oakland League of Agony - Stable with a similar idea to the Blackpool Combat Club. Overall the main goal is to add people of all styles who love to hurt each other. Current members are Brother Grimm, Frankie Perez, and Jesus Chavez with James Diaz, Logan Wolfsbaine, and Kid Fantastic set to join.

Legion of Death - A collection of the most terrifying members of my roster. Members are Witch Doctor, Styx, and Samael The Accuser.

dgfwHX0.jpg

CtwUyig.jpg

I gave up on the Battlezone logo's as I couldn't get it to look anything like what you wanted.

PlQdJEJ.jpg

EvFITNM.jpg

m1mYMAY.jpg

ykOL3cs.jpg

Let me know if you want a different background. I don't do the gif pictures though so if you require them in that style, maybe someone else will be kind enough to transfer the images.

As always, I will eventually upload the 500x500 png to my Deviantart account if people require them.

I gave up on the Battlezone logo's as I couldn't get it to look anything like what you wanted.

PlQdJEJ.jpg

EvFITNM.jpg

m1mYMAY.jpg

ykOL3cs.jpg

Let me know if you want a different background. I don't do the gif pictures though so if you require them in that style, maybe someone else will be kind enough to transfer the images.

As always, I will eventually upload the 500x500 png to my Deviantart account if people require them.

I am very happy with all of them, thank you! I have also plucked some of the promotions and titles you've made for others. Thanks for your great contributions to the community.

I had started these but hadn't posted them up as I saw others did them but figured options are a good thing so...

IddkLV8.jpg

AGgrIyA.jpg

wlzrjg6.jpg

v8ROcG3.jpg

TFml5tX.jpg

I've finished your first one.

InktdCW.jpgOlVnALD.jpg

EDIT: Just realised you said American Gladiators 2008... I think I used the wrong logo (not American so never watched the show). I'll give it another go later.

These are very good. The 2008 one looked like it could be more UK-Centric, however these work quite well. Much appreciated.