Custom Graphics Request Thread

3 hours ago, Jaysin said:

I wasn't sure where to post this request, but hopefully someone here is patient enough, because I'm at my wits' end. Could someone put Dudley glasses on this pic of Crash?

image.jpeg

How is this?

1693465834_CrashDudley.jpg.c1d69a6eaaedc24c6b8e5c7f20818ef4.jpg1663874896_CrashDudley_alt.jpg.103bc871f9d79e7c1aca12389a83ddfb.jpg 

Dudley_Glasses.png.c7adea5271ab81dd796b7c9d12719233.png Threw in a PNG of the glasses I used in case anyone else wants a go at it.

• Like 1

On 1/19/2023 at 12:40 AM, Jaysin said:

I wasn't sure where to post this request, but hopefully someone here is patient enough, because I'm at my wits' end. Could someone put Dudley glasses on this pic of Crash?

image.jpeg

Introducing Little Crash Holly

YAeggLO.jpgYKnmJGW.jpgsULFj80.jpg

Edited by Prime Time
  • Like 1

I was thinking about doing a cruiserweight tournament, but I'm torn between calling it something like King of the Cruiserweights or something along the lines of the Zero-Gravity Tournament or "Knights of Zero-G" (I kinda like that last one). Anybody got a title graphic for a cool-sounding, cool-looking cruiserweight tournament?

Thanks for any help in advance.

St.T

12 hours ago, St. Templar said:

I was thinking about doing a cruiserweight tournament, but I'm torn between calling it something like King of the Cruiserweights or something along the lines of the Zero-Gravity Tournament or "Knights of Zero-G" (I kinda like that last one). Anybody got a title graphic for a cool-sounding, cool-looking cruiserweight tournament?

Thanks for any help in advance.

St.T

Knights of Zero-G or Knights of the Air works in my mind. Describe your promotion for me and I'll see what I can whip up (tone and etc.)

10 hours ago, MidKnightDreary said:

Knights of Zero-G or Knights of the Air works in my mind. Describe your promotion for me and I'll see what I can whip up (tone and etc.)

I took over WCW in May of 2001 (and I gave myself all of the ECW trademarks and a lot of the talent). In the course of gameplay, WWF hired Vince Russo to be head booker and it crashed when it came out they were funded by Mafia money, so I bought them out. So, it's a company with Bischoff as CEO and Heyman as head booker, I run a three-ring circus product. Big guys on top with a small women's division. I love my cruiserweights and the upper-level talent (Jericho, Eddie, Rey, etc.) get involved in the main event storylines. This would be a tournament among the Recognizable, Well Known (at most) guys. That's what's on my mind.

St.T

Hi! I am looking for a customer logo for Southwest Championship Wrestling or SWCW. It is an original company based in the Southwestern US. My company is branded with American wrestling, Japanese Puroresu, and Mexican Lucha Libre. It has many child companies in the US and All-Japan Pro Wrestling in Japan. I am looking to see if some kind soul could create a few company logos for SWCW, taking in mind the geographic location and the brief description of the company. Many thanks!

I've hunted high and low with no success; does anyone know if an image of D-Von Dudley exists before he joined ECW? In all his earliest ECW pics I've found he has his Dudley glasses on which I'm trying to avoid in case he doesn't use that gimmick.