Custom Graphics Request Thread

4 hours ago, NatalieBee17 said:

Hey all, bit of an odd request but I remember a certain graphic pack that had a Paradise Pro Wrestling logo, and I was wondering if anyone knew which pack that was? Thanks!

Idol had that one I think, its included in his 2004 RW graphics pack. 

+PPW.jpg

+PPW2.jpg

PPW.jpg

I was really happy with the response the skin got so I've kept working on it. As a thank you, here are some more screenshots including a reworked office as I wasn't totally happy with it but now think it fits the aesthetic much better. This is the last time I'll clog this thread up with it though so I'll let you all know more when I'm further along. Thank you, everyone.

Mczwjgk.jpg

Cu0cM3x.jpg

JelF6QK.jpg

5jC51aw.jpg

• Like 5

16 minutes ago, Mammoth said:

I was really happy with the response the skin got so I've kept working on it. As a thank you, here are some more screenshots including a reworked office as I wasn't totally happy with it but now think it fits the aesthetic much better. This is the last time I'll clog this thread up with it though so I'll let you all know more when I'm further along. Thank you, everyone.

Mczwjgk.jpg

Cu0cM3x.jpg

JelF6QK.jpg

5jC51aw.jpg

This looks amazing! Can't wait to see more

• Thanks 1

On 3/8/2023 at 7:11 AM, Mammoth said:

I can't decide whether it's something I like enough to finish though and I'm also weary that a few of the skins I've done since Evanescent Reborn haven't gained much traction so I don't really want to go through all that effort again if it doesn't get much use. So yeah, I thought I'd throw it out there and see if there's much love and I didn't want to start a new topic just for this so figured I'd throw it in here. Please let me know if it's something I should pursue or not. Thanks.

This would be the first skin I would ever use

• Thanks 1

Logo and banner request:

Hello! I am looking for a logo (or couple of logos) for the Universal Wrestling Federation or UWF. I have resurrected the old UWF in a War Of The Immortals VI mod and it has been going pretty good! I am using a Classic Sports Entertainment product for it, if that helps with logo ideas. I just haven't gotten down graphic design all that great, so I am looking for a little help. Hopefully my post is answered with some KICK ASS DESIGNS and not buried with other posts. All submissions are so very welcome! Thanks y'all!

So, I'm looking for a logo for my custom company, if someone could make it would be awesome, thanks beforehand; a little info and context about the company; the company is called SUPERPLEX Wrestling, it is based on Tri-State and its style of wrestling is performance over popularity and it's kinda like EVOLVE Wrestling, it's logo and concept come from a poster for a Mega-Indie Event that happened in my country some years ago (Chile), I also made a logo for it & a logo for SUPERPLEX SHOWDOWN (my weekly event) in the past, but I'm now looking for a better and more detailed version of it, so if anyone wants to do it, I'm gonna let the pictures I have for inspiration (And obviously if you guys want to make events or tv shows or belts for me, it would be amazing)

image.jpeg.40dc533f2f6452d2239b33c971eac043.jpegimage.jpeg.53ea0853eb5a898104b9115521f973b0.jpegSUPERPLEXSHOWDOWN.jpg.0ad192b9ef22b2f8e007169175e7c06d.jpg

On 3/8/2023 at 3:12 AM, Mammoth said:

Colours aren't perfect but hopefully it suits your needs.

2b2h4SS.png

If anyone is willing and able, I'd like two event logos too. KWF Battle of Brisbane, and KWF Coronation of Champions. And if anyone could make a cool little trophy for Battle of Brisbane title as well that would be awesome!

Title belts would be nice too. KWF World, World Tag Team, and Women's.

Not all have to be done by the one person though, I'm fine with whatever. :)

Edited by KitsuInari

On 3/10/2023 at 6:53 PM, JandresSeventeenPro said:

So, I'm looking for a logo for my custom company, if someone could make it would be awesome, thanks beforehand; a little info and context about the company; the company is called SUPERPLEX Wrestling, it is based on Tri-State and its style of wrestling is performance over popularity and it's kinda like EVOLVE Wrestling, it's logo and concept come from a poster for a Mega-Indie Event that happened in my country some years ago (Chile), I also made a logo for it & a logo for SUPERPLEX SHOWDOWN (my weekly event) in the past, but I'm now looking for a better and more detailed version of it, so if anyone wants to do it, I'm gonna let the pictures I have for inspiration (And obviously if you guys want to make events or tv shows or belts for me, it would be amazing)

image.jpeg.40dc533f2f6452d2239b33c971eac043.jpegimage.jpeg.53ea0853eb5a898104b9115521f973b0.jpegSUPERPLEXSHOWDOWN.jpg.0ad192b9ef22b2f8e007169175e7c06d.jpg

??? I just came up with something a bit different than the images given. 

SuperPlex.png

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Not sure if this is the best thread to ask, but is there a real world Free pictures pack that focus on masks and/or wacky gimmicks, or at least have enough of them ? A friend of mine has decided to book a company that would essentially be a mix of Chikara, Inter Species Wrestling and kaiju monsters, but for immersion purposes they'd like to be able to use pictures that would not show the people's face but instead their (often new) gimmick.

Obviously, for generic lucha masks I'd say the solution could be to simply pick random mostly unknown luchador and use those for cuts, but weirder concepts would be a bit more difficult, and before I send them visiting furry forums in hope there are examples there, I thought of asking here first so if someone already has a pack in that vein, they can be spared the time to search for those pictures.

26 minutes ago, ArcheoOutOfNowhere said:

Not sure if this is the best thread to ask, but is there a real world Free pictures pack that focus on masks and/or wacky gimmicks, or at least have enough of them ? A friend of mine has decided to book a company that would essentially be a mix of Chikara, Inter Species Wrestling and kaiju monsters, but for immersion purposes they'd like to be able to use pictures that would not show the people's face but instead their (often new) gimmick.

Obviously, for generic lucha masks I'd say the solution could be to simply pick random mostly unknown luchador and use those for cuts, but weirder concepts would be a bit more difficult, and before I send them visiting furry forums in hope there are examples there, I thought of asking here first so if someone already has a pack in that vein, they can be spared the time to search for those pictures.

Take a look at arlovski's thread. The later pages contain a huge amount of AI generated masked wrestlers

17 hours ago, Vinsmoker said:

Take a look at arlovski's thread. The later pages contain a huge amount of AI generated masked wrestlers

I've picked a lot of them myself for future workers, but the way I understand what my friend has planned, those wouldn't fit. Basically, he's looking more masks similar to guys like El Hijo del Ice Cream, Andreza Giant Panda, Dr. Cube, etc. Basically, masks that make you go "???... I... what ?", like you use(d) to find in Chikara, Inter Species Wrestling, Kaiju Big Battel, etc.

Thanks for the suggestion nonetheless !

• Like 1

4 hours ago, ValiantJoey said:

Started up an RWC NWA save and am playing as if Bret Hart took over control. Could someone make a gif Hart Foundation stable logo for me? Found one but it isn't the square cut like the modern day stable logos.

G33k King thread has loads of square style gif logos for companies and stables including a Hart Foundation one.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, JandresSeventeenPro said:

I'm looking for logos for a generated company & its events (mainly for world-building purposes) I also made a logo in the past but it kinda sucks, thank you beforehand. (photos to kinda show the in-game info of the company)

image.jpeg.486f9452a0179903599ef904782b1ba1.jpegimage.jpeg.e1a977607807ae5d09c95133c9b96682.jpegimage.jpeg.c6dc247e78b17cfa45e974f1a39b2ac0.jpegimage.jpeg.c3e30df3d180da0e8e4cb314db90503b.jpeg

KOCW.png

KOCW.jpg

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1