Custom Graphics Request Thread

16 hours ago, Peria said:

Hello, requesting a stable/faction graphic dubbed "The Samoan Dynasty." Or if you have a better name please take liberties. Thanks for the help!

Not in a spot where I can make one of these right now, but this is the one I made for my game. It doesn't always look great when shrunk, though. I need to do a recolored version that stands out better or come up with something new. 

SonsOfSamoa.jpg

On 11/13/2023 at 5:11 PM, Peria said:

Hello, requesting a stable/faction graphic dubbed "The Samoan Dynasty." Or if you have a better name please take liberties. Thanks for the help!

How's this? I've been perusing folks' efforts with AI the past few days and much to my chagrin, I decided to give it a shot. It's irritating how good it is. 

Samoan Dynasty.jpg

• Like 3

Hey would anyone be extremely kind enough to try and make these into SAMPP Gif Style, (I know the second one is tough to read) but it's "The Intervention" and the saying on the bottom is " We're here to clean up this industry... one addiction at a time" thanks in advance

Dynasty.jpg

The Intervention.jpg

Edited by Smillek2997

11 minutes ago, IrishGamer99 said:

Does anyone know a quick way to turn JPEG images to GIFs? There is around 100 new images in the latest SAMMP update in the JPEG section that are not in the GIF folder so i was wondering if there is an easy way to transfer them to GIFs? Thanks in advance.

If you have photoshop, there is an action that you can apply in a batch process

Requesting a belt render for my AWA Dynasty.

AWA National Championship

Midcard Title, essentially the AWA version of the United States Championship. . Looking for American iconography on the belt. Eagle comes to mind but open to creative freedom as long as it would fit in with the rest of these as examples of AWA Style belts.

AWA Light.jpgAWA Southern.jpgAWA Tag.jpgAWA TV.jpgAWA Womens.jpgAWA World.jpgAWA World2.jpg

• Like 2

Looking for an nGo style logo for a trio faction I started in my 1992 WWF dynasty. The trio is Wendi Richter, Tori & Vine, & they are known as Violent Beauty. I'm thinking anything with purple &/or neon or hot pink will do, with the text in black. Or, you can invert that & have the background in black, & the text in purple, neon pink or hot pink. Since it's 1992, it doesn't need to look all that modern, if that makes sense.

• Like 1

On 11/20/2023 at 10:14 PM, Neon_Peon said:

Requesting a belt render for my AWA Dynasty.

AWA National Championship

Midcard Title, essentially the AWA version of the United States Championship. . Looking for American iconography on the belt. Eagle comes to mind but open to creative freedom as long as it would fit in with the rest of these as examples of AWA Style belts.

AWA Light.jpgAWA Southern.jpgAWA Tag.jpgAWA TV.jpgAWA Womens.jpgAWA World.jpgAWA World2.jpg

I can't do it from scratch, but I can edit an existing title to make an AWA United States Belt.

(I think the MACW/NWA United States Title made into the AWA Style would look wonderful)

(I mean I can do it from scratch but it won't look very good)

Will take me a day or two to get it done but should be done Saturday.

(Ignore the post count, I've been here making graphics here for a decade)

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Mattywood said:

Looking for an nGo style logo for a trio faction I started in my 1992 WWF dynasty. The trio is Wendi Richter, Tori & Vine, & they are known as Violent Beauty. I'm thinking anything with purple &/or neon or hot pink will do, with the text in black. Or, you can invert that & have the background in black, & the text in purple, neon pink or hot pink. Since it's 1992, it doesn't need to look all that modern, if that makes sense.

Can get to this this weekend. May need a try or two.

(Some examples of my work are in this thread)