Custom Graphics Request Thread

Would anyone be able to remake the TNA signing into a template for future use? In my TNA save, I use this blue logo. So replace the original TNA logo with my blue one, have a dark blue background. Recolor the red lines to light blue and the yellow lines to white.

I know it's a lot of work, but it would be great to have for posting diaries and stuff

r4p71zagdbzb1-removebg-preview.png

20231213_184455.jpg

9 hours ago, Paige Turner said:

Would anyone be able to remake the TNA signing into a template for future use? In my TNA save, I use this blue logo. So replace the original TNA logo with my blue one, have a dark blue background. Recolor the red lines to light blue and the yellow lines to white.

I know it's a lot of work, but it would be great to have for posting diaries and stuff

r4p71zagdbzb1-removebg-preview.png

20231213_184455.jpg

Wanted to do this one. It would have been nigh on impossible to just remove Trent Seven so it's not exactly the same but I basically reimagined it. Here's the PSD file so you can use it however you wish: Click Here. You'll have to have some minor knowledge of Photoshop/GIMP to fill it in yourself though. 👍

Untitled-2.png

Untitled-1.png

• Like 6

3 hours ago, Mammoth said:

Wanted to do this one. It would have been nigh on impossible to just remove Trent Seven so it's not exactly the same but I basically reimagined it. Here's the PSD file so you can use it however you wish: Click Here. You'll have to have some minor knowledge of Photoshop/GIMP to fill it in yourself though. 👍

Untitled-2.png

Untitled-1.png

Its exactly what I wanted! Thanks so much!

• Like 1

So have a request for a couple of event images would like created based on a local to global am currently running.  The company am doing is a custom made called Universal Championship Wrestling Federation. (cause UCW already exist in game).  This promotion is based in the Midwest, more specifically Iowa.  So I have four Iowa themed events would like event logos for.

UCWF at Knotfest.   So Slipknot from Iowa used to have Knotfest in Iowa, and if ICP can have wrestling event why not Slipknot.  So the logo based off the font Slipknot uses would be cool.

RAGBRAI Rally.  RAGBRAI stands for (the Des Monies) Register's Annual Great Bike Ride Across Iowa.  So remember how back in the day WCW would have events like Hog Wild that took place during Sturgis Motorcycle Rally, like that but with bicycles.

State Fair Battlegrounds. Something state fair themed.

UCWF at FryFest "A celebration of all this Iowa Haweye".  First created to celebrate Hayden Fry, football coach who is responsible for the "Tigerhawk" logo which is synonymous with the very state of Iowa.  So something in black and gold maybe with the "Tigerhawk" aka the University of Iowa logo in the background.