Custom Graphics Request Thread

Hey, I am starting a small indie company in the real world mod for November 2023. I was wondering if someone would help out a company logo, banner, ppv graphics and titles. The promotion name is WaR Wrestling Pro. I like a black and blue color scheme with Heavy metal apocalyptic style. The ppv names are Sabotage, Warning Shot, Holy WaR, Deviance & Disorder, Rumble With A Cause, Innocence Lost, Sex & Violence,  No Remorse, Art Of WaR, Independence Day Massacre, Acts Of WaR, Peace Is For Suckers, and Fog Of WaR. We have five titles the WWP Championship, WWP Interstate Championship, WWP Tag Team Championships, WWP Women's Championship and WWP DeathKore Championship. With the DeathKore title. I would like the K capitalize and backwards. 

I just went through this whole thread and it's amazing. 

I'm wondering if someone can help me... I'm looking for a logo and a banner. My company is called Global Wrestling League.

If someone is able to create these for me that would be amazing, if not that's totally fine! Thank you!

13 hours ago, travis31 said:

I just went through this whole thread and it's amazing. 

I'm wondering if someone can help me... I'm looking for a logo and a banner. My company is called Global Wrestling League.

If someone is able to create these for me that would be amazing, if not that's totally fine! Thank you!

If you don't mind a slight name change there is a Global Wrestling Federation set

GWFGlobalHeavyweight.jpg.45d0efc676f652b535cd451397ffe873.jpgGWFGlobalHeavyweight2.jpg.fa2dbc06c49199c00ad059bd05b72dfb.jpgGWFBanner.jpg.538cbcbcf4b492eeb2dedc62401f0157.jpgGWF2.jpg.3098b5efe4a74996965f94468fd0a4d4.jpgGWF1.jpg.10a4da4c3660e5c0e6e8a51a477956db.jpgGWFWorldsEnd.jpg.48becee6820facb8ff2bdd97a49fbeab.jpg

GWF Glory Days.jpg

GWF November To Remember.jpg

GWF Spirit Bomb.jpg

GWF Summer Vacation.jpg

GWF Supercard.jpg

GWF Tag Team.jpg

GWF Title Bout 1.jpg

GWF Title Bout 2.jpg

Edited by lavelleuk
  • Like 1

On 1/9/2024 at 4:23 PM, Thunder_Pantera said:

Hey everyone, was just wondering if someone could make me a logo for the company SEAdLINNNG that's more stylized like the Noah logo as I just bought the company and want to make it my women’s promotion.

IMG_5092.jpeg

IMG_5054.jpeg

this is not a quick request, this is something you pay someone for. you want a genuine custom logo stylized like one that already exists, that's not quick and sudden. consider paying someone for their work maybe.