Custom Graphics Request Thread

19 minutes ago, KyleMIZ97 said:

Hi, was wondering if anyone has any gif. pictures of the new TNA titles.

World Heavyweight 

Knockouts

World Tag

X-Division

Digital Media

Knockouts Tag

Much appreciated !

They're shittier than what the usual pros around here do but here's what I've threw together since they unveiled them. The Knockouts Tag titles will debut at Hard to Kill if I'm not mistaken.

TNA Digital Media_2024.jpg

TNA Knockouts_2024.jpg

TNA World Tag Team_2024.jpg

TNA World_2024.jpg

TNA X Division_2024.jpg

• Like 1

On 1/13/2024 at 3:57 AM, KyleMIZ97 said:

Hi, was wondering if anyone has any gif. pictures of the new TNA titles.

World Heavyweight 

Knockouts

World Tag

X-Division

Digital Media

Knockouts Tag

Much appreciated !

Here are some that I have, should go with the SAMPP ones pretty well, feel free to use it if you like it.

tna_digitalmedia.jpg

tna_knockoutsworld.jpg

tna_knockoutsworldtag.jpg

tna_world.jpg

tna_worldtag.jpg

tna_xdivision.jpg

Some new logos I've worked on. There's a few real logos with the branding removed so they can be used in any game, and some are location specific.

Stable_Danger&Violence.jpgStable_Hard Knocks University.jpgStable_Island of the Misfit Toys.jpgStable_Underground Fight Club.jpg

Stable_Maple Leaf Mafia.jpgComeHellorHighWater.jpg High Noon2.jpg Texas Heatwave.jpg

GreetingsFromTX.jpg ShowdownInCowtown.jpg Lonestar Shootout.jpg Don'tMessWithTexas.jpg

Battle on the Border2.jpg Battle on the Border1.jpg TexasStampede.jpg State of Emergency.jpg

DecemberToDismember2.jpg DecemberToDismember.jpg Massacre34thSt.jpg New Year's Bash.jpg

Final4.jpg SuperBrawl.jpg Capitol Punishment.jpg TakeOver Miami.jpg

GreetingsFromMiami.jpg

Edited by CQI13
  • Like 3

Please don't rip me apart because I genuinely don't know but when you put the pics in an existing game, will they show up to be used in that game? I thought I tried to do this once and I had to start a new game because they never showed up. Thanks in advance!

18 hours ago, KibblesNVick said:

Please don't rip me apart because I genuinely don't know but when you put the pics in an existing game, will they show up to be used in that game? I thought I tried to do this once and I had to start a new game because they never showed up. Thanks in advance!

Yup, they'll show up as long as you have the correct picture folder assigned and the pathways match up. To assign the right folder, open your save and:

• Go to Options (bottom left corner)
  • Click Change Pictures (column on the far right)
  • Select the picture folder you want to use from the drop down menu

You may have to assign some individual pics if the file names don't match up. You can either do this in the in-game editor (remember to change both their default and contract pics), or you can do it from your Roster screen but it's a bit hidden:

• Highlight the worker you want to change
  • Click on the text that says either their perception ("Is considered a star by the fans") or their morale, and it'll open a new box
  • From here, you can change their pic, name, moveset and a bunch of other things

Hope that helps. :) 

Edited by Almaida

On 12/14/2023 at 4:19 AM, Mammoth said:

Wanted to do this one. It would have been nigh on impossible to just remove Trent Seven so it's not exactly the same but I basically reimagined it. Here's the PSD file so you can use it however you wish: Click Here. You'll have to have some minor knowledge of Photoshop/GIMP to fill it in yourself though. 👍

Untitled-2.png

Untitled-1.png

Any chance you would be able to replicate their new match card?

GD_RWF9XkAEfOjo.jpg

2 hours ago, Paige Turner said:

Any chance you would be able to replicate their new match card?

GD_RWF9XkAEfOjo.jpg

I don't currently fancy doing so, no. I may get an itch to eventually but I wouldn't hold out for it if I were you. Hopefully someone else may fancy doing so. 

On 1/15/2024 at 10:10 PM, KibblesNVick said:

Every save game (and every database) has a picture pac assigned to it. Make sure to paste the pictures into the right folder for them to show up in your current game. ("Change Pictures" if you want to use a completely different picture database)

If the pictures don't have the same file name, you might have to replace them manually in the ongoing game.

29 minutes ago, Paige Turner said:

That's understandable though. Would you be able to make the signing template red and yellow like their original one?

I already did this for kanegan's dynasty. You can find the post here:

6 hours ago, Paige Turner said:

I dont know if its an issue on my end, but im seeing some parts from the blue signing graphic you made on the red background....

Screenshot 2024-01-17 212710.png

I have no idea what you've done. 😂 Try redownloading the PSD file here and start from scratch. There shouldn't be any blue elements in this version of the PSD.

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Paige Turner said:

I dont know if its an issue on my end, but im seeing some parts from the blue signing graphic you made on the red background....

Screenshot 2024-01-17 212710.png

This does look kinda dope though lol