Custom Graphics Request Thread

I don't really know where else to ask this, but does anyone have any pre-Dudley pictures of D-Von? Playing a 92 save and he and Bubba are a job tag team while they gain experience and the Dudley picture for D-Von is distracting to me. 😂

22 hours ago, Braxton_18 said:

Anybody have some good TNA event logos? Running a modern day TNA save and all their PPV logos say “Impact.” 

Exactly what I need too, any modern TNA stuff, events, tv, belts, logos, more the better! 😅

Edited by kiray2j

If anyone wants it, I made a TNA World Tag Team Championship belt pic with black straps. I also tried to make Knockouts Tag Titles with a white strap, but am so far failing lol, so if anyone can make it , I would be super appreciative!

And also, if anyone can make a pic with 3 tag belts in one pic in this same format, I would also be super thankful, because I want to create a Trios title in my modern TNA save. It can be with the red strap belts too, like in the pic below, so it differs and feels unique from the Tag Titles, since I will be using the black ones for that. Thanks!

tnaworldtagteamblackbig3.jpg

TNAWorldTagTeamChampionships(NewBig).jpg..jpg