Custom Graphics Request Thread

5 hours ago, Mr NXT said:

Hi all, could anyone do a SAMPP GIF for any/all of the following: Izzi Dame, Madi Wrenkowski, Dani Palmer, Kale Dixon, Karmen Petrovic, Kelani Jordan, Luca Crusifino, Lucien Price, Secretary G, Tamyra Mensah-Stock, Trey Bearhill, Tyson DuPont. THANK YOU in advance!

Kelani Jordan.gif

Madi Wrenkowski.gif

Kale Dixon.gif

Luca Crusifino.gif

Secretary G.gif

Trey Bearhill.gif

Tamyra Mensah-Stock.gif

Tyson DuPont.gif

image.gif

Nnamdi Oguayo.gif

Izzi Dame.gif

Dani Palmer.gif

Edited by Youngbanscousin

Hi, I was wondering whether somebody would be kind enough to make me some Championship belts on the white CVerse background for a company called Empire Pro Wrestling (logo for inspiration) based in the UK. I'm looking for a World, Secondary (Commonwealth/British?), womens and tag straps. 

image.jpeg.011a73c775450258f712c9e3c0a15249.jpeg

On 2/28/2024 at 10:29 AM, OleCrankyGamer said:

Could I please bother you for a Utah Championship Wrestling logo one in the style of the 1960s and one in the style of the 1980s? 

AI generated with what edits I could manage.

UCW60s.jpg.8d19ae376bda7bc54edde04913d78e56.jpgUCW80s.jpg.4b3d5283e2da4db8a94bb4ac418dcc8c.jpg

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, OleCrankyGamer said:

I got the same one on the right but It was mispelled! How do get the darn AI to spell perfectly for you?

Also THANK YOU VERY MUCH! Those are wonderful

Editing! The 80s wasnt too off, just had to fix a couple of letters and adjust the spacing. Here was the initial 60s logo, and I just edited to the best of my ability, which isn't that high. I tried just moving UTAH over, but I couldnt get the coloring or texture right after the move, so I just left it and added the stars. 

DALL·E 2024-03-03 18.46.03 - Craft a vintage 1960s-inspired logo for 'Utah Championship Wrestling' that reflects the excitement and dynamism of the era's wrestling promotions. The.webp

• Like 1

22 hours ago, Gracker221 said:

Editing! The 80s wasnt too off, just had to fix a couple of letters and adjust the spacing. Here was the initial 60s logo, and I just edited to the best of my ability, which isn't that high. I tried just moving UTAH over, but I couldnt get the coloring or texture right after the move, so I just left it and added the stars. 

Then I REALLY appreciate the edit! I am horrible at editing the AI images, my color blindness is BAAAD

• Like 1