Custom Graphics Request Thread

Been playing a bit of OLLIE and I couldn't help but notice the Council of Decay's zombie-themed stable logo clashes harshly with the quasi-satanic theme of the actual stable members. Is anyone able to design a logo for them that better suits their aesthetic? 

Happy April everyone!

Could I make a request for one of you amazingly talented bunch to photoshop me some images of Kazuchika Okada with each of the current WWE titles that I can use in my save file? Many thanks!

Hi. Was wondering if can request a PPV graphics for my AEW save? Especially after the news that Stardom have sacked Rossy Ogawa https://www.wrestlinginc.com/1555863/aew-ceo-tony-khan-comments-relationship-stardom-rossy-ogawa-departure/

I would like to have a PPV for crossover with Stardom just like NJPW have for forbidden door.

Title will be Galaxy Stardom with AEW and Stardom logo. 

Thanks in advance.

Could anyone make me a jpg logo for a new NWA territory in the 90's ? Either called "NWA: Los Angeles", "NWA: Hollywood" or any variation that would be related to Los Angeles. Since it will be a 90's company, they can look a bit "cheap", much like the NWA Hammerlock, NWA Wildside, NWA Top Rope, etc were, but I don't want to use the "NWA Championship Wrestling from Hollywood" since that will be an entirely different company.

Also, if anyone has logos for NWA events/PPVs, preferably related to Los Angeles once again but more neutral ones are entirely fine, that'd be amazing !

8 hours ago, ArcheoOutOfNowhere said:

Could anyone make me a jpg logo for a new NWA territory in the 90's ? Either called "NWA: Los Angeles", "NWA: Hollywood" or any variation that would be related to Los Angeles. Since it will be a 90's company, they can look a bit "cheap", much like the NWA Hammerlock, NWA Wildside, NWA Top Rope, etc were, but I don't want to use the "NWA Championship Wrestling from Hollywood" since that will be an entirely different company.

Also, if anyone has logos for NWA events/PPVs, preferably related to Los Angeles once again but more neutral ones are entirely fine, that'd be amazing !

I will try to work on some of these soon. If you have any names in particular send me a message and I will post the logos here.

12 hours ago, ArcheoOutOfNowhere said:

NWA-Hollywood.jpg.7600a86f564002a0f46a9e1cf714ec95.jpg NWA-LosAngeles.jpg.43dea59ce6ac69c2ef7b6e00126a5005.jpg

Not sure if this is what you had in mind.

They pretty much are, yes ! Do you think you could do the second one with this image, and on a black background ? While it will be an indy territory and I will probably go through an "Attitude Era"/"Hardcore-ish" phase, it'll start as a more traditional company with lots of old-timers and I can't really imagine, say The Destroyer or Al Madril work for a company with an Anarchist logo 😅

For events, at the moment I don't have any ideas other than maybe one referencing Hollywood, but any reference to either the city itself (Skid Row, the Venice Canals, Hollywood Boulevard), or people from LA (famous songs from local bands, celebrities, etc) would be fine. Those will serve as the future PPV types events, but it'll be a while before I need them so I haven't thought of names yet.

14 minutes ago, ArcheoOutOfNowhere said:

They pretty much are, yes ! Do you think you could do the second one with this image, and on a black background ? While it will be an indy territory and I will probably go through an "Attitude Era"/"Hardcore-ish" phase, it'll start as a more traditional company with lots of old-timers and I can't really imagine, say The Destroyer or Al Madril work for a company with an Anarchist logo 😅

For events, at the moment I don't have any ideas other than maybe one referencing Hollywood, but any reference to either the city itself (Skid Row, the Venice Canals, Hollywood Boulevard), or people from LA (famous songs from local bands, celebrities, etc) would be fine. Those will serve as the future PPV types events, but it'll be a while before I need them so I haven't thought of names yet.

Sure thing. I actually saw that image when looking for possible logos. Maybe I will make a couple other versions that could be used as it evolve.

On 4/10/2024 at 11:27 AM, ArcheoOutOfNowhere said:

That would be amazing, thank you !

Room to evolve. And the old one if you decide to do a "nostalgia" night. The second one could either lead to, or come after, the Anarchy one from before. 

NWA-LosAngeles2.jpg.59cffc4bc4db32740636e7311da629a5.jpg NWA-LosAngeles3.jpg.5f2e9b8de3afc8c0d29e51d4e9b80450.jpg NWA-LosAngeles4.jpg.5161b90d3af5de5e74686a595d678bf2.jpg NWA-LosAngeles5.jpg.46e211e9f14e21f249a7bdefb6852032.jpg NWA-LosAngeles7.jpg.1ef8cc5a5129186be0a0aea5cef77110.jpg NWA-LosAngeles6.jpg.0eb03cb58d6d44eda61b03d6654fd92f.jpg NWA-LosAngeles80s.jpg.8a7536c535d6524ee8ba02de52f86140.jpg image.jpeg.be5eba41bfcda5c17dff2e8255378537.jpeg

Edited by CQI13
Added one more