Custom Graphics Request Thread

Hey yall. I'm using the 2016 RWC redux mod (planning a Lucha Underground run) but I'm not currently satisfied with the portraits. I was gonna make my own like I normally do but I'm realizing I can't replicate the style of the portraits in the mod. Such as the vignette of the border like this
GzimSelmani.gif.82df1a0495af21d72ad10c5e837d506f.gif

I use paint.net and it's not exactly the same but this is what I whipped up:

Killshot(novignette).gif.51224ad526ec19f378ac4ee08060574d.gifThis is without the vignette I applied.

Killshot(vignette).gif.f8ab2c9648b7ee0fa6b0bac472086953.gifAnd this is with. As you can see, not exactly the same, specifically in the bottom right. The vignette isn't bordered with the curve.

I was wondering if anyone has a template of this style of portrait, or if they're gracious enough, to make me one. I'm not all too familiar with photo editing, so it could be just a simple job but I figured I'd shoot my shot here. I just know it's gonna annoy me if they're not all the same haha

Edited by Heinzreich

On 10/24/2023 at 1:52 PM, thejimbob said:

So I made a company as Paul Heyman named Global Championship Wrestling (GCW). Can anybody make me a logo (with a white background) and a banner for the Promotion?

Please and thank you in advance. 

I know you already got someone to fix this up for you but I tried my hand at it as well. 

GCW.png

_GCW.jpg

GCW (Custom).JPG

_GCW Banner.jpg

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

On 9/19/2023 at 4:05 PM, Harts4Life said:

Hey all! I used AI to come up with a different logo for QAW. I added some text, and voila!

However, now I need title belts! Because I suck at making belts. Haha

Standard fare: QAW World, QAW Tag Team, QAW Shockwave, QAW Queen of the Ring

I wouldn't complain if someone were to make a QAW Network logo and Performance Center logo.

Thanks in advance!

(Link to font: https://www.1001fonts.com/facon-font.html)

QAW6.jpg

QAW alt 2.jpg

QAW Alt.png

Just bringing these back up to hopefully see this request picked up.