Custom Graphics Request Thread

Was wondering if anyone could knock up a set of title belts for a company called Twitch Pro Wrestling? (Yes, that Twitch.)
I'd like them in the SAMPP style if possible or on a white background 🙂

Twitch Pro World

Twitch Pro World Women's

Twitch Pro Prime

Twitch Pro Tag Team

Hello everyone! I would like 3 logo please, I am very bad at making logos... Zero skills haha :

1 : Professional Wrestling League (PWL)

2 : Ligue de Lutte du Québec (LLQ) 

3 : Pro-Wrestling International Federation (PWIF - It's an alliance) Thank you for anyone who take the time of doing this ❤️

Nothing too complicated, but your help is appreciated! You can contact me in private.

Edited by AlexTheTall

Does anyone have modern custom graphics for Raw, Heat (Raw B Show). Smackdown, Velocity (Smackdown B Show)? 

Also any cruiserweight, hardcore, smackdown/rae womens tag belts?

please and thank you. 

20 hours ago, shaw88 said:

Can anyone give any advice on how to tidy this up so it doesn't become blurry in the game?

Wrestlemania41.jpg

Probably the easiest way is to resize it to 150x150 and then sharpen it a few points until you're satisfied with how it looks. pixlr.com is a good editing tool that you can use for free online (in a limited way).

If you do use pixlr, after you've resized it, you can sharpen it by going to Filter > Details > Sharpen.

I'm currently working in the Alternative Cornellverse 2022 and specifically on Project: EVE.  I have a request for some graphics if possible.  Would like some minimalist designs if possible:

New logo - fitting along the apple/snake theme

Belts - World, World Tag Team, National, National Tag Team, International

Broadcaster - EVE Network, EVE America

Shows - The Experiment, EVEolution

Thanks in advance!

On 9/4/2023 at 7:36 PM, grock9640 said:

Does anyone have a gif logo for the Blue TNA logo?
I'm gonna do a 2013 run as TNA and I would like a blue gif version of this logo for it! thank you in advance!
Check Out The New TNA Impact Wrestling Logo Wrestling News - WWE News, AEW  News, WWE Results, Spoilers, AEW All In London Results -  WrestlingNewsSource.Com

did you get this? if not does anyone else have one? thanks in advance

Hi Guys! Trying to get some AEW/ROH logos if possible

• AEW Dynamite (Yellow and Black)
  • AEW Elevation (B show for Dynamite)
  • ROH Collision (Red and Black)
  • ROH Rampage (B show for Collision)
  • ACCW (All-Atlantic Championship Wrestling, AEW's version of a developmental NXT, Jacksonville colors?)

Does anyone have high-quality png images of the Shimmer Championship, Shimmer Tag Team Championships & the Heart of Shimmer Championship? I'm rebooting SHIMMER in my TEW IX beta save and need some images for matchcards - thanks!