Custom Graphics Request Thread

Don't know there would be. And you mean like a reimagined WCW logo? (Meaning a new logo for a real company).

I'll be a bit more descriptive... I'm editing a save game I turned into a database. I'm just looking for the real logos for some real companies that weren't in the database I begun with. 2 I can remember are Mission Pro and Continental Wrestling Entertainment.

Holy wow, Fleisch. How did you do that?!?!

And lavelleuk - give me a list of the ones missing for NYCW and I'll see what I can come up with.

Thanks man!

NYCW All On The Line

NYCW Beasts Of War

NYCW Big Apple Action

NYCW Buffalo Bash

NYCW Cage Clash

NYCW Capital Of The World

NYCW Empire State

NYCW Fire Fight

NYCW Five Borough Fights

NYCW Heat Of The Night

NYCW Melting Pot Madness

NYCW New York's Finest

NYCW New York's New Year's Eve

NYCW Summer Lightning

NYCW Titans Of Wrestling

Also, whilst I'm here, could anyone make me a basic Mexican TV broadcaster logo for either "CUALQUIER COSA VA A LA TELEVISIÓN" or "Todo Vale TV" please?

I don't speak Spanish but on google translate I put "anything goes TV" and the first one was the result when I left caps lock on, the second was the result when I didn't...I don't know which is right, or why that makes a difference lol

So it's the Black Canvas Grappling logo from the Cverse with the "international" flavor, a la the New Japan USA logo?

EDIT - Couldn't get it to overlay the flag over the logo, so I went with a more minimalist approach. Might not be what you're looking for though.

EDIT 2 - Just double checked and the UK one does in fact say UNITED, but due to the font and font size the I is difficult to see

l7PYo1c.jpgXCQ2Ab2.jpgldoiNc3.jpgnWb2VtS.jpggTrVQcF.jpgRMQSMjd.jpg50Y2dDZ.jpgjrz6H9C.jpg

These are fantastic! thank you :)

Request again

Looking for some creative event logo ideas for some of my PPV

Fall Of The Alpha ( biggest event )

Honor The Code

Rebels Of The State

Jungle Warfare

some names I came up with so far if any suggestions of logos feel free to donate lol

Hey guys, I have two requests if possible.

An event logo, named the Battle of New Orleans, and possibly a trophy for the event. The company is CVerse, named Gulf Coast Wrestling.

The Logo.

G6T5rfh.jpg

Don't know if this is any good for you.

RzGqPgc.png

urL3uMr.jpg

Looking for some creative event logo ideas for some of my PPV

Fall Of The Alpha ( biggest event )

Honor The Code

Rebels Of The State

Jungle Warfare

some names I came up with so far if any suggestions of logos feel free to donate lol

I've done 3 of them but unsure what company logo you are using so they are "Generic" versions. If you let me know what logo you are using I can add it.

Av5j7Sh.pngvne49Xo.pngPsPbeWH.png

cLwtEH1.jpgsgIX2iu.jpgMplVjIn.jpg

All the default one's ae in the pic pack of my mod, I believe I got them from the CVerse 97 guys!

http://www.greydogsoftware.com/forum/showthread.php?t=549917

Although obviously no one would complain if you did more CQI13 lol

That mod doesn't have event logos for the two I created though, so if you fancied at crack at them that would be amazing?

They are:

MAW Undeniably Special Event

MAW Throw Back Classic

If it helps the rest are all done on black background, example below to see the type of style :)

KGaKyo4.jpg

Sorry I jumped all over this when you are already helping with NYCW, but I just think the game looks SO much nicer with graphics so I jump at the chance to get some made lol

Hi,

looking for 3 company Company Logos if possible, all to look like 'WWF /WCW' or 'WWF vs WCW' to fit my brand extension save

WWF logo of 97 (the yellow off kilter one) / WCW (standard one)

WWF Attitude era logo / WCW (same as above)

WWF Attitude era logo / WCW (99 onwards spaceshape looking thing)

Thanks in advance,

Thanks man!

NYCW All On The Line

NYCW Beasts Of War

NYCW Big Apple Action

NYCW Buffalo Bash

NYCW Cage Clash

NYCW Capital Of The World

NYCW Empire State

NYCW Fire Fight

NYCW Five Borough Fights

NYCW Heat Of The Night

NYCW Melting Pot Madness

NYCW New York's Finest

NYCW New York's New Year's Eve

NYCW Summer Lightning

NYCW Titans Of Wrestling

jVJyf24.jpgu9ZVrnL.jpgej2yPcR.jpgB0997wA.jpghkcZSF9.jpg0Ol9xrm.jpgCUXqdxH.jpgkigVXr7.jpge2xx8gl.jpgyx9gUK1.jpgKyaxuZp.jpgoCRoFk7.jpgdmiGOrm.jpgQpvDxYc.jpgPZmAn1x.jpgQXxA3Rp.jpgCCEN1Cv.jpgF8yX7zK.jpgjOcCrWt.jpgsMDsHN0.jpg3IUrSf4.jpgcW06lik.jpgRoMwPMB.jpg

I'll be a bit more descriptive... I'm editing a save game I turned into a database. I'm just looking for the real logos for some real companies that weren't in the database I begun with. 2 I can remember are Mission Pro and Continental Wrestling Entertainment.

There's a women's fed called Mission Pro, and some other one. I put both on backgrounds. And is CWE the Khali school/promotion? Found 2 variations as well.

fr4QL4U.jpggQRHmcA.jpgHl56hXv.jpgkWu8ryT.jpg

I'm looking for a new SWF Title Belt, which I have based of the Supreme, Assault and Uprising Titles; The Prime Title.

It is to be defended solely on the TV Show SWF Prime. [The Assault Title is defended on Assault, The Supreme Title is defended on Supreme TV & The Uprising Title is defended on SWF Uprising]

Yo, I was hoping somebody could do this for me.

Included in this post is the SWF Prime TV Logo.

I'm bumping my request.

780245955_SWFPrimeKamchatka.jpg.057cb4bb3ffe2f5b83f6604ad90d9802.jpg

That is really good, thank you!

Now I need to see if there's any way for me to turn the smile-frown masks into trophies.

Now I have never made a trophy before so this is my first. Hopefully it will be of use to you.

bV2Z6Vc.pngsxsKILm.jpg

I am looking for somebody to make a render for a mexican company in the cverse known as LLL (Legendario Lucha Libre).

I gave it a try.

0VPrD4W.png