"Who Is Bruce The Giant?"

<p>"Who is the mysterious Bruce The Giant? That is the question that has been on the lips of many wrestling insiders lately."</p><p> </p><p>

<em>Umm... I'm Bruce The Giant. You don't remember me?</em></p><p> </p><p>

"The stranger has been spotted at many shows all around the world recently..."</p><p> </p><p>

<em>Yeah, not a stranger. Won World Championships in the SWF, USPW and BHOTWG. Strewth, mate, I'm a bloody Hall of Immortals inductee!</em></p><p> </p><p>

Purely a cosmetic suggestion but when joining a game with an avatar who actually has a history in the game world, it would be nice to see TEW 2020 acknowledge it accordingly, making a reference to that avatar's biggest achievement to date. </p><p> </p><p>

Similarly, an avatar with no history of working for wrestling companies but nevertheless with high popularity in the game world (for example, a celebrity) should trigger a different news item than a "mysterious stranger" who is completely unknown.</p><p> </p><p>

Again, cosmetic. There are no doubt more important items to address first. Eventually, though, this would be an immersive addition and nice to see.</p>