Just a thought concerning the Mercenarios...

<p>Could we perhaps have them (The Mercenarios) instead in the database as Mercenario Uno, Mercenario Dos, Mercenario Tres, Mercenario Cuatro, Mercenario Cinco, and Mercenario Seis for the Mercenario names? This way can let each one live on as a possible legacy.</p><p> </p><p>

Yes, I realize that could lead to Mercenario Cinco VI or Mercenario Tres XXI, but think of the fun you can have with it!</p><p> </p><p>

Also because I honestly thought they were successors, as when I see roman numerals in a name (in TEW), I think of successors. Rather than siblings. Kind of sucked the wind out of my plans (as I wanted successors for my goal) Didn't even realize even more of them were coming until I went to the database to edit it to Mercenario Uno, Dos and Tres (the other 3 come later in future years).</p><p> </p><p>

I realize something like this is kind of small and not necessary to suggest, but wasn't sure where else I should put it. So sorry if this is really small on the suggestions list.</p>

I'm pretty sure the roman numerals are a reference to the real-life Villano brothers, who used that naming scheme. They also read them in the ordinal, rather than cardinal form (so, they'd be Primero, Segundo, Tercero, etc.). Villano III even has a couple of real life legacy cases, with both Hijo de Villano III and Villano III Jr. wrestling currently in Mexico.

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Alex Lapin" data-cite="Alex Lapin" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="48601" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>I'm pretty sure the roman numerals are a reference to the real-life Villano brothers, who used that naming scheme. They also read them in the ordinal, rather than cardinal form (so, they'd be Primero, Segundo, Tercero, etc.). Villano III even has a couple of real life legacy cases, with both Hijo de Villano III and Villano III Jr. wrestling currently in Mexico.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> ^This. That's exactly what I thought of when I saw them.</p>