<p>So, in 2020, the Confederation Of The Territories is the ONLY functioning alliance. They've lost a company, but they've gained a new member in the process. They are open to new member companies that are Tiny or Small that reside in the U.S., Canada, and Mexico, and are open to a variety of styles and products.</p><p> </p><p>

The member companies in 2020 are...</p><p> </p><p>

Coastal Zone Championship Wrestling</p><p>

Invincible Pro Wrestling</p><p>

Mid Atlantic Wrestling</p><p>

New York City Wrestling</p><p>

Original Lucha Libre Is Eternal</p><p> </p><p>

We have CZCW's Pablo Rodriguez as the COTT World Heavyweight Champion, and the American Cobras (Storm Spillane and Marvel Malloy) as the COTT World Tag Team Champs.</p><p> </p><p>

So, in 2020, who's playing a COTT company? How do you plan on using them?</p><p>

Do you invite any new companies? Do you add any new titles? Tell me your thoughts!</p><p> </p><p>

(And it should be noted that a few Yet To Debut companies are pre-set to be members of the alliance once they activate, but as the beta only covers two months, that's probably not going to come up for awhile without tinkering with the database.)</p>

I tend to try to make the COTT very much like the NWA. I'm still playing TEW2016 and I like to set it up so that all of the alliance 'rules' are in place. Public, consortium, bordered, territorial, protective and trading all checked. I always add a women's title after inviting as many companies as I can that are Regional sized and below. I like to add a lightweight-only title and a midcard singles title for youngsters as well. COTT companies are very fun to play.

I always add/invite FCW to the mix. I typically invite ACPW (especially now that 4C is gone there is no Canadian representative). Then, I usually invite QAW. With CZCW, ACPW, and OLLIE all having women on their roster too and CWWF yet-to-debut but supposed to join the COTT upon debut, adding QAW allows me to add a women's title. I usually offer CILL a spot too (and they usually accept).

That adds four new members to the COTT and provides a little bit more depth.

I tend to add pretty much any eligible company that isnt EMLL or a hardcore fed. Mostly just because I dont feel like EMLL need the Confederation and PSW and GSW can fight their own war, plus the COTT throwback style doesnt really mesh with the hardcore scene.