Killing the Business BETA Release

Is it just me or is CMLL quick to raid the AEW roster for anyone else? Every game I've played I've lost Pentagon and/or Fenix to them since I can't match their exclusive written offer to them due to the AAA relationship. They've sent offers to others on the roster too but I was able to negotiate to keep them.

I'll check the owners settings before the next update

• Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I somehow became the biggest company in the world in 2 months isnt that something?

I was Austin Aries and i opened up Kombat Extreme Wrestling (KEW) and stole wrestlers that WWE had a few more days to sign on like Matt Riddle, Keith Lee, Big show, Rey mysterio, and Tyler Breeze and AEW's PAC and Impact's Ace Austin.

I somehow became the biggest company in the world in 2 months isnt that something?

I was Austin Aries and i opened up Kombat Extreme Wrestling (KEW) and stole wrestlers that WWE had a few more days to sign on like Matt Riddle, Keith Lee, Big show, Rey mysterio, and Tyler Breeze and AEW's PAC and Impact's Ace Austin.

What popularity did your company start with?

To gazwefc83, you have done some really great detailed work on this mod, it's really ahead of where I expected it to be at this point. But it's also letting me know a few things...

You (or any mod maker) cannnot know how to make a mod for this game yet. Why? The game isn't complete. It's still such a work in progress to play a database that wasn't created by the developer is like running up hill with a 25lbs backpack on.

I'll tell you that once the game is solid and then a few months of playing your mod and development, this is likely the real word mod I will go to.

I keep getting too frustrated with the incomplete game that's out right now and so I'm going to back off for a couple of weeks and see where things stand when I return.

I'm sure with the release we will still have weeks or months of updates on the game.

To gazwefc83, you have done some really great detailed work on this mod, it's really ahead of where I expected it to be at this point. But it's also letting me know a few things...

You (or any mod maker) cannnot know how to make a mod for this game yet. Why? The game isn't complete. It's still such a work in progress to play a database that wasn't created by the developer is like running up hill with a 25lbs backpack on.

I'll tell you that once the game is solid and then a few months of playing your mod and development, this is likely the real word mod I will go to.

I keep getting too frustrated with the incomplete game that's out right now and so I'm going to back off for a couple of weeks and see where things stand when I return.

I'm sure with the release we will still have weeks or months of updates on the game.

At this point I dont know what is missing from the game to consider it incomplete. A few bug fixed and QoL improvements seems to be what is now coming out in the patch updates.

Out of curiosity what would it take for you to consider it complete and fully play the game and mod?

Back on topic, great mod Gaz, thoroughly well thought out mod and I personally cant wait for a non limited full release of the game to really get my teeth sunk into an NWA game. From 16 to 20 your level of detail has gone to another level.

Sorry me again :)

Not sure if this is mod related or game related but I have had Smackdown run and had 3 notes that Daniel Bryan struggled going off script and also the same for Roman Reigns and King Corbin??

I also had this for Seth Rolling on RAW

Attached is Daniel Bryan, sorry can not attached Reigns/Corbin due to upload limits

Capture1.JPG.9b9d567f85cfcc540cb1dfe02feeaf5c.JPG

Not sure if this is mod related or game related but I have had Smackdown run and had 3 notes that Daniel Bryan struggled going off script and also the same for Roman Reigns and King Corbin??

Attached is Daniel Bryan, sorry can not attached Reigns/Corbin due to upload limits

Most likely game related, but operating correctly. See circled section in picture (cut from the game handbook).

qLBIays.jpg

At this point I dont know what is missing from the game to consider it incomplete. A few bug fixed and QoL improvements seems to be what is now coming out in the patch updates.

Out of curiosity what would it take for you to consider it complete and fully play the game and mod?

For me it would be fixing the AI. Ran a quick watcher sim using this mod and Brandi and Bunny faced each other on AEW 14 times in 3 months with Brandi winning all of them. Dakota Kai beat Santana Garrett 5 straight times as well between February and March. In this meantime, Nyla Rhodes, AEW champ, only wrestled twice, both times beating both Brandi and Bunny lol

Also in those 3 months, Seth Rollins and Johnny Gargano became SD! Tag Champs while Jinder Mahal and Dolph Ziggler became RAW Tag Champs, all that with the AI not even creating both teams, just leaving the two unconnected guys with the tag titles.

Hopefully Adam works on fixing this awful AI soon.

<p>Seem to be getting these database errors when starting a new game on this mod now since the last couple of patches (no issues on CornellVerse):</p><p> </p><p>

<em>Error: Broadcasting deal 'AAA / YoutubeMex' involves a TV show that is currently set as dormant</em></p><p><em> </em></p><p><em>

Error: Broadcasting deal 'AAA / Twitch Mex' involves a TV show that is currently set as dormant</em></p>

You need to tick scripted, all of WWE's angles are scripted nowadays. There are only a select few workers that can go off script, this isnt something you can set in the editor.

You need to tick scripted, all of WWE's angles are scripted nowadays. There are only a select few workers that can go off script, this isnt something you can set in the editor.

I realise that I need to select scripted but for wrestlers that have stats in the 70's or higher like the examples used (Daniel Bryan, Seth Rollins etc) this should not be needed and thus penalized. I can accept a one off here and there as already pointed out they can have "off days" but surely these should be few and far apart especially when I have 100% locker room morale and the workers in question also have no morale issues noted.

Seem to be getting these database errors when starting a new game on this mod now since the last couple of patches (no issues on CornellVerse):

Error: Broadcasting deal 'AAA / YoutubeMex' involves a TV show that is currently set as dormant

Error: Broadcasting deal 'AAA / Twitch Mex' involves a TV show that is currently set as dormant

New patched caused this to be an error where previously it would crash the game

BETA V7 - https://www.mediafire.com/file/mhf0t1c8v5da7ho/KTB2020_V7.rar/file

Just a couple of NWA notes from their last couple of studio shows before lockdown started:

Alignments

- Allysin Kay should be a face as she was having a mild feud with Melina's stable.

- Marty Scurll should be a face as he was feuding with Nick Aldis.

- Eli Drake should be a face as he is a fan favourite and has fought only heels, he is also aligned with and tag team champions with James Storm.

- May Valentine should probably be a heel for now as she is Royce Isaacs partner with hints of a babyface as she is "Best Friends" with Sal Rinauro, I'd say she is more a heel for the time being though.

Allegences

- Melina (leader), Marti Belle (lackey) and Thunder Rosa (member) are in a stable together

- Possibly put May Valentine as both Royce Issacs and Sal Rinaro's manager

Contracts

- Scott Steiner only really had one appearance and that was a good few months ago, I wouldn't have him on the roster personally.

- The Bouncers from RoH have had a few appearances for NWA now and are managed by The Pope.