Killing the Business BETA Release

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="gazwefc83" data-cite="gazwefc83" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="48694" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>I have to disagree 20-30 is only for Unkown and very low Regional workers.<p> </p><p> 55 is for Regional Stars. Who are the workers in question?</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> For example people like Rhino who was a main player in ecw, wwe and tna on bigger viewed shows and broadcasters is a 55 same as people such as Kenny King and Trent Severn who have massively limited exposure in the US. For example Tessa Blanchard is a 60 she is very popular not doubting that but is she as popular as Matt Hardy who is also a 60 pop.</p>

• Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="alexhudson1996" data-cite="alexhudson1996" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="48694" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>For example people like Rhino who was a main player in ecw, wwe and tna on bigger viewed shows and broadcasters is a 55 same as people such as Kenny King and Trent Severn who have massively limited exposure in the US. For example Tessa Blanchard is a 60 she is very popular not doubting that but is she as popular as Matt Hardy who is also a 60 pop.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> You're comparing aging workers (Hardy and Rhino) who have been jobbing out / non-existent and working the lower card for years with wrestlers that are appearing on TV regularly, winning matches and top of the card for their respective promotions on a regular basis over recent years.</p>

Yeah, I completely apologize for suggesting the Wrestling Nerd product for AEW. It looks like most of the products are just dumb and non-functioning (given your support post and that partial list of product requirements of skills). Oh well, at least the 2 Classic ones are basically how I always book my games so something works. Sorry for wasting your time.

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="smartman" data-cite="smartman" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="48694" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Yeah, I completely apologize for suggesting the Wrestling Nerd product for AEW. It looks like most of the products are just dumb and non-functioning (given your support post and that partial list of product requirements of skills). Oh well, at least the 2 Classic ones are basically how I always book my games so something works. Sorry for wasting your time.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Im actually thinking wrestling nerd nirvana is the way to go now that cinematic matches dont get penalized.</p><p> </p><p> I understand that AEW's main skills would be Psychology, technical, puro and ariel, now that i know that it kind of makes sense. Anybody with 50 or more in any single one of those skills wont get penalized.</p>

You're comparing aging workers (Hardy and Rhino) who have been jobbing out / non-existent and working the lower card for years with wrestlers that are appearing on TV regularly, winning matches and top of the card for their respective promotions on a regular basis over recent years.

Yeah thats fair I just think of in terms of a known person to the casual wrestling fan and who would get the biggest reaction. But I see your point of view.

Im actually thinking wrestling nerd nirvana is the way to go now that cinematic matches dont get penalized.

I understand that AEW's main skills would be Psychology, technical, puro and ariel, now that i know that it kind of makes sense. Anybody with 50 or more in any single one of those skills wont get penalized.

Matt Hardy has 55 Psychology but gets penalised so I think it's bugged.

Noticed with update V8 that Becky Lynch is out due to expecting a baby (Nice fast update, love this) but I feel the 2 yrs 2 mths period is too long. Perhaps altering it to 18 mths would be better?

That's a mistake, didn't take into account that a year in TEW is only 48 weeks, good spot

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Jaded" data-cite="Jaded" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="48694" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Awesomeness did some research on it and it looks like it's actually 60 for Wrestling Nerd Nirvana, not 50 like other products.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Iv gone through the aew roster and done a refresh on stats, nothing extreme, I mean Matt should have had 'good' psychology anyway. </p><p> </p><p> I'll put an update out later today</p>

no claudio picture?

im surprised at the lack of some worker pics, we have indy pics for some guys but most big name fan favorites don't have one for some reason. ill ask again is there an update coming for pics that possibly add some workers for people who dont want to use wwe characters in their other promotions?

btw the mod is absolutely fantastic, most fun ive ever had on TEW, thanks so much for your work man.

im surprised at the lack of some worker pics, we have indy pics for some guys but most big name fan favorites don't have one for some reason. ill ask again is there an update coming for pics that possibly add some workers for people who dont want to use wwe characters in their other promotions?

btw the mod is absolutely fantastic, most fun ive ever had on TEW, thanks so much for your work man.

Every worker has a pic, there are no missing pictures in the mod.

Edit: I see what your after now, you want Indy Alter Egos adding to the mod?

Seeing as you're gonna set this database to start on January 2020, will you have the rosters accurate to January 2020 (where Brodie Lee & Matt Hardy are still in WWE, Bianca Belair & Angel Garza for example and the champions are correct as of January 1st 2020)

yes

Every worker has a pic, there are no missing pictures in the mod.

Edit: I see what your after now, you want Indy Alter Egos adding to the mod?

i should have explained better, like guys like Curtis Axel has Joe Hennig, Ohno has Hero, I was referring to some of the big names like Cesaro not having Claudio, Curt Hawkins not having Brian Myers etc.

Issue

There seems to be an issue within this DB where in the editor (pre game editor) clicking on specific workers contracts Sadie Gibbs, Tony Khan and a few other it delivers a Runtime Error 94 (invalid use of null) only started happening with V8 and patch 20 so unsure if patch 20 is the issue or what

There seems to be an issue within this DB where in the editor (pre game editor) clicking on specific workers contracts Sadie Gibbs, Tony Khan and a few other it delivers a Runtime Error 94 (invalid use of null) only started happening with V8 and patch 20 so unsure if patch 20 is the issue or what

Damn, ill fix Sadie and Khan, if you spot any other post the names and ill get them fixed

Damn, ill fix Sadie and Khan, if you spot any other post the names and ill get them fixed

**UPDATE** Adam Ryland got back to me via email saying the issue will be fixed in todays patch so the issue does appear to be with patch 20 and not this mod