Improving How Child Companies Operate

<p>It seems that in this version of the game, our child companies will either simply accept the workers we send them, or simply fill out their rosters by themselves, but not both. Why? What interest would most people have in choosing only one of the above without the possibility for the two at the same time? Why even remove this? It is, imo, a step backwards, one of those things I can't seem to understand why it was changed anyway.</p><p> </p><p>

My suggestion would be for it to return as it was in TEW 16 if possible. If it is not possible for technical reasons, just give us a heads up, as this is actually an important topic for how I play the game, and I am assuming for others as well.</p><p> </p><p>

Thoughts? </p><p> </p><p>

Please discuss, everyone.</p>

I'd like a "both" option as well. Or at the very least have the AI always fill out secondary roles like road agents and referees.

I agree. I can see people that like to meticulously fill their rosters by themselves and others that would rather let the AI choose a roster and see if they can get anyone good out of it, but I think the "both" option is what makes more sense and I can imagine it would be the most used, as it is the most user friendly if it is possible.

It's been a common thing in wrestling as well.

<p>Yeah I third the 'both' option. I feel like I've been forced to sign a bunch of extra guys to flesh out the developmental roster, guys I probably wouldn't be interested in otherwise. Not a killer for me but I certainly wouldn't mind the AI filling out the last 10-15 roster spots.</p><p> </p><p>

It also makes me feel like I'm taking a hands-on approach, almost running developmental myself at times, when I'd like to have the option to be 'hands-way-off' and kind of let them run themselves.</p>

Yeah I third the 'both' option. I feel like I've been forced to sign a bunch of extra guys to flesh out the developmental roster, guys I probably wouldn't be interested in otherwise. Not a killer for me but I certainly wouldn't mind the AI filling out the last 10-15 roster spots.

It also makes me feel like I'm taking a hands-on approach, almost running developmental myself at times, when I'd like to have the option to be 'hands-way-off' and kind of let them run themselves.

Agreed. I think a lot of people would prefer a 'both' option as it means we can send any worker we want there without needing to worry about filling the rest of the spots, or having to "run" development.