<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Ritter8point0" data-cite="Ritter8point0" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="48813" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Hey!<p> </p><p> I never played any of the TEW games... I played EWR back in the day.</p><p> </p><p> How and when do you end a storyline?</p><p> </p><p> (I'm playing IPW)</p><p> </p><p> Thanks.</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> There's a button in the storyline menu to end stories. I don't think there's any game effect of ending storylines (unless you're in a product that depends on it), so you can do it whenever you want, or never.</p>

Ok, I had seen the end storyline button but I didn't want to use it like that because I had thought that you had to let it get to a certain point, then end it in a match or something to give everyone a possible boost like in EWR.

Thanks for the info guys!

Older editions actually had default storylines you could run that had specific story beats you had to hit, but now the past few versions have all been freeform. You can end a storyline at any point, no matter how everyone's doing in it. Your workers can all end with positive momentum, one positive and one negative, or, god forbid, everyone negative. It's all totally up to how you want to book the storyline!

Ending storylines no longer "boosts" your wrestlers. How good they do in a storyline in shown in the Storylines page you'll notice with Good, Fairly Good, Poor, etc. and is only a guide of how well you have booked them. They will gain momentum and popularity naturally through your booking. The EWR "boost" is no longer in the game.

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="BrokenCycle" data-cite="BrokenCycle" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="48813" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Ending storylines no longer "boosts" your wrestlers. How good they do in a storyline in shown in the Storylines page you'll notice with Good, Fairly Good, Poor, etc. and is only a guide of how well you have booked them. They will gain momentum and popularity naturally through your booking. The EWR "boost" is no longer in the game.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> This would make a decent 'EWR Throwback' preference option IMO. Of course, it's pretty cheaty and would make games shorter, but I think that's the entire point in those options anyway.</p>