[HYPE] CVerse Women's Revolution

Just wanna say hell yeah to the detail of the Tiwi Islander being a Rioli, there's certainly enough running around up there.

I think that was Historian or Dr_Avalanche that came up with that character. Of course it could have been Swanton as well. Either way it's a good one!

• 2 months later...

So, if you've seen some of my renders and posts before, you might know that I'm a fan of this expansion. I posted a few of my re-renders of the luchadoras, but in the past couple of months I've also rendered several others people from this expansion, because they have become a big part of my C-Verse and I wanted to show my interpretations of them.

With some, I stayed quite true to their original renders, and for others, I got more inventive. I haven't done everyone and don't know if I will, but there are a few more that I plan to do. Any that you'd like to see done? Can't make any guarantees but I'm happy to put them on my list. Hope you enjoy them!

90GYETM.jpg

Cora Black

a2e1iaK.jpg

Chris Amerson

X12aH1Z.jpg

Ashley Keith

U9hkmt9.jpg

Sarah Rioli

i1D1elC.jpg

Neve Leslie

RZOKNKA.jpg

Shakeia Rudd

RkXaJuN.jpg

Lucy Trigg

Qk44qkM.jpg

Blaze

pxGuodK.jpg

Verdandi

IBXPbA3.jpg

Talia Nemma

0vKcLWL.jpg

Tameka Sky

Ajmnu6I.jpg

Yuki Moore

HgcI6iG.jpg

Hannah Hooligan

hHA2PoI.jpg

Helena Hooligan

heKeSyQ.jpg

Urena Frost

YEucPiI.jpg

Storm

nsSTXFf.jpg

Kaia Marshall

QTBIK5W.jpg

Róisín Gross

UZ9nTjM.jpg

Mad Millie Morgan

0QOkse5.jpg

Sinda Sarai

fWkWMtE.jpg

La Hija de Phoenix

3c8jPFR.jpg

Frankie Carmello

DZrhWqG.jpg

Miss Havana

EEdouGZ.jpg

Lady San Juan

Pqzia1q.jpg

Esperanza Montero

masked

qBIbArv.jpg

Luchadora Suprema

QtCDFYv.jpg

Nocturna

• Like 2

IBXPbA3.jpg

Talia Nemma

0vKcLWL.jpg

Tameka Sky

It's crazy how good you are at renders, they're all amazing but those two are pure money

I hate using such high quality work as alts, always feels like such a waste, maybe you need to do your own women's expansion...lol

• 5 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Since the main re-render thread isn't exactly meant for requests, now that willr0ck's found this cool new style and is on a kick rendering women, any chance to re-do Chernobyl Generation (Iryna Motyl and Rayisa Volkova) from this mod in the style of Heidi Howitzer and Max the Impaler a.k.a. Wasteland War Party?

FEIzOD1XEAAemjY.jpg:large

2 hours ago, DarK_RaideR said:

Since the main re-render thread isn't exactly meant for requests, now that willr0ck's found this cool new style and is on a kick rendering women, any chance to re-do Chernobyl Generation (Iryna Motyl and Rayisa Volkova) from this mod in the style of Heidi Howitzer and Max the Impaler a.k.a. Wasteland War Party?

Yeah, I'll see what I can come up with. First I need to acquire some assets though so it may be a bit. I need to find some appropriate looking attire. 

Also I'm glad people are bumping this thread becuase I have a surprise in store:

The Women's Wrestling Revolution Expansion Part III

"The Return Of The Joshi"

And I'm not gonna tell anyone when it's going to drop, it will be a total surprise.

• Like 12
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Mecha Kaji said:

And with that, my good lady will be taking over my current game more with that add on haha! Can't wait. 

Just tell her it's an Australian expansion. Joshi means something different there like sneakers or something. Those darn aussies and their weird slang!

• Like 1

On 1/11/2023 at 4:18 PM, DarK_RaideR said:

NGL when I first saw those two I was shocked at how close they, especially Max, were to my mental image of Iryna and Rayisa when I wrote their bios.

On 1/11/2023 at 6:43 PM, willr0ck said:

Also I'm glad people are bumping this thread becuase I have a surprise in store:

And I'm not gonna tell anyone when it's going to drop, it will be a total surprise.

I'm probably super rusty by now, but if you need any help just drop me a line.

• Like 1

On 1/11/2023 at 11:43 PM, willr0ck said:

Yeah, I'll see what I can come up with. First I need to acquire some assets though so it may be a bit. I need to find some appropriate looking attire. 

YES! Thank you!

9 hours ago, Le Gentleman said:

Hello, maybe the question was already ask, but how can I put the Women Revolution DB in my Cornellverse DB, because when I download the DB of the WRevolution, there is only the new characters, how add their in the CV DB?

You need to create a new database for this mod, then import everything from it into the Default database.

My import order (hopefully I didn't forget anything):
Workers
Worker relationships
Tag Teams
Moves
Move Sets
Graduates
Alter Egos

Edited by The Swanton825

On 1/15/2023 at 2:14 PM, The Swanton825 said:

You need to create a new database for this mod, then import everything from it into the Default database.

Workers
Worker relationships
Tag Teams
Moves
Move Sets
Graduates
Alter Egos

If you're just doing the workers, yeah. But if you're doing the companies, you'll need to do those and the associated titles as well.

On 1/15/2023 at 8:14 PM, The Swanton825 said:

Workers
Worker relationships
Tag Teams
Moves
Move Sets
Graduates
Alter Egos

13 hours ago, Matt_Black said:

If you're just doing the workers, yeah. But if you're doing the companies, you'll need to do those and the associated titles as well.

Thanks a lot you two !!!

• 3 weeks later...