Wholesome as a Gimmick Basis + An Idea for Figureheads

So, I was thinking. Currenly, Wholesome is no a gimmick basis because it was thought that wholesome doesn't require special skills, and doesn't really have any special attributes attached to it, but I actually disagree a little bit. When you look back on big time wrestling superstars, the ability to pull off the Wholesome character isn't that common, actually. I mean pulling it off really good. People can say what they want about Hogan - I'm not the biggest fan myself - but he was able to pull it off. They tried with a number of guys, but it wasn't really until Cena that they found their next Wholesome mega babyface. Diesel went from the cool bad boy he was prior to his title win to a Wholesome character and failed. Shawn went from the cool bad boy prior to his title win to a Wholesome babyface, and failed. Bret was another one who was good in the Wholesome role, actually. The effective Wholesome character isn't something every wrestler is able to do well.

Heck, they actually tried it with Rocky Maivia, too. Failed. Rock only got over after he ditched the Wholesome character. It came off forced, and wasn't natural for him. In TEW terms, as talented as he was, his "Wholesome gimmick performance" was low. They also tried with Roman for years, but it never clicked.

This, then, lead me to an idea where Wholesome would grant a worker a bonus as a Figurehead. It wouldn't be necessary to have a Wholesome character to be an effective Figurehead, but a high enough Wholesome gimmick would give a bonus and make the worker better as a company's Figurehead babyface. Maybe some added sponsorship income, broadcasters being more likely to negotiate, some stuff like that. The worker would need to have the attribute that makes him an effective Wholesome performer, and a high rated Wholesome based gimmick.

I don't watch much anymore, but out of the current roster, I think Bryan and Kofi are the ones I'd give the ability to pull off the Wholesome character.

Just an idea.