Default Road Agent Notes

Hi,

Could it be possible to edit Road Agent notes in the same way we can edit Match and Angle choices? Out of the ~70 Road Agent notes I only use 3-5 constantly in my booking. For example it would be nice if the user shouldn't have to scroll to the bottom every single time I use Crazy Bump for a match. :o

One click templates would be nice. Let's say we were able to pick the winner without going to the road agent notes themselves, and then had a brief list of templates such as open match, squash, etc. - also one click away without going to the notes. Maybe we could create our set of templates even. They could be a scroll down menu. That'd be pretty hype. Maybe not possible for this version, but for a future version.

Or let's say. When we pick a match, we could do the usual and pick 1vs1. But also on the list we could have some ready made options such as a 1vs1 squash template. Clicking that would not only pick the 1vs1 match, but it would include the road agent notes. And then when pick the participants, the participant on the left would be the winner.

Great suggestion(s) here. Having a configurable selection of Road Agent notes at the top of the list would immensely speed up the booking process in my opinion. Combined with a way to set winners (and losers) without even entering the RA notes screen, this would by quite literally a game changer for me (and possibly other who like to advance fast and despise too much clicking around).

Teemu's idea about pre-set match+notes templates is also great but I'd expect that to be much more effort from a programmer's point of view.