Default Contracts With 20% Merchandise Cut

This sounds stupid, but why when creating a new contract, why does it default to a 20% merchandise cut?

I'd agree in reality that would be around the percentage WWE would get, but lower down the food chain it would definatly be lower and I'd argue for small promotions they woulden't even talent merch sicne they fund their own.

I'd get if your trying to factor in something that reality may not fully translate into the game, I just feel that 20% is too high for a default, I'd either go with 0% or 10%, which seems to be the lowest options acceptable for contracts anyway, as my lowest level promotion won't allow anyone to sign with anything more than 10%, and the worker wants more than 0%.

I felt this was more of an issue with the game than suggesting a change, why is it high when some aspects of the game won't allow it.

If the game default is 20%, yet in game some factors won't allow you to go over 10%, that's not an issue of the user or mod maker, that's an issue of the game.