Perception Adjustment

I find the names of the perceived importance of a worker to be a bit misleading and wondered if it would be possible to edit those names slightly. I think Major Star, Star and Unimportant are fine, but "Recognisable" and "Well Known" are a bit awkward. I think they work on the worker screen when scouting for workers to hire, on a global scale, but within a company they don't work. In 2001, Billy Gunn isn't recognisable. He is a legend and everyone knows who he is so that title doesn't reflect his position within the company in terms of importance/overness etc.

It's not a massive thing by any means and only a minor suggestion, but thought I would share it anyway.

Taking it as literally as possible, I think 'Recognizable' means that casual fans are atleast likely to know their name but might not know much about who they are. Newer fans have probably heard of a Billy Gunn before but unless you were watching twenty years ago or are hardcore enough to be watching a lot of old stuff, you probably haven't actually seen enough of him to have a strong opinion.

And to use another figure hardcores would call a legend, Dustin Rhodes would probably count as 'Well Known' right now. He has that same kind of name recognition but it's combined with being involved in a lot more significant stuff in recent times and being presented at a certain level consistently. So if you're casually following the product you would not only know who he is but probably be able to list off stuff about him and things you've seen him do.

Edit: I actually missed that this was set in 2001... that's just a mod thing in that case, I agree he'd probably be a little higher than that. Maybe his momentum would be low enough to drag him down though.

There is no limit to the balance of workers under the new system. So it is possible to have an entire roster of well-know or an entire roster of major stars. Since it's based on popularity and overness and how they relate to the company it means your booking is what effects perceptions. So 2001 Billy Gunn can be a Star in perception without being as over as say Mick Foley (who I wouldn't consider a Major Star by 2001) because Billy Gunn has so much momentum