Can't figure out how to release a guy

It's so funny how many people have this problem. I myself had this exact same issue.

Boy did a cut a promo after I saw where the release wrestler button was.

WHY WOULD YOU HIDE IT ON THE MOST RANDOM LITTLE SIDE TAB!?!?!?

It's almost like he's trying to make the game hard to enjoy.

Out of all places, that has to be one of the most ridiculous spots to hide it.

It's so funny how many people have this problem. I myself had this exact same issue.

Once you know where it is, it's quick to access so no big deal.

But yeah, there is no logic to put the "release" option well hidden here in contract details.

It would have made more sense being able to release a worker directly from the negotiate tab and/or by talking to him.

bUt ItS iN tHe HaNdbOok

Sorry, I wasn't trying to make a big deal of it, I don't even have a problem with its placemen, just legitimately couldn't find it.

Too many people have had this problem, TEW veterans included, so it's definitely counter intuitive.

I'm sure It's not the last time we'll have to answer that question.

If it's not fixed for full release with alternate ways to release a worker, it's not gamebreaking but this topic deserves to be pinned at the top as this question is being the most asked overall.

Yeah, it's easy once you figure it out.

What if it wasn't something you had to memorize- like, what if you could figure it out because it makes sense?

Some of you have made zero user-oriented design choices and it shows.

Ex: nobody keeps their kitchen knives under the couch and remarks that "they're easy to find once you know where they are." That would be insane.

Yeah, it's easy once you figure it out.

What if it wasn't something you had to memorize- like, what if you could figure it out because it makes sense?

Some of you have made zero user-oriented design choices and it shows.

Ex: nobody keeps their kitchen knives under the couch and remarks that "they're easy to find once you know where they are." That would be insane.

That's an interesting example because the heuristic that decision fails is actually one the Release button passes. It's very hard to accidentally click the release button where it's currently located whereas it would be very easy to accidentally have a knife related accident if they were kept under the couch.

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="LloydCross" data-cite="LloydCross" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="49358" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>That's an interesting example because the heuristic that decision fails is actually one the Release button passes. It's very hard to accidentally click the release button where it's currently located whereas it would be very easy to accidentally have a knife related accident if they were kept under the couch.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> The intention is to display that keeping knives under the couch would make them hard to find because it doesn't make any damn sense. If you need to overthink it, replace 'knives' with 'dishes' or 'plunger.' Whatever makes you happy.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="ZonaCidal" data-cite="ZonaCidal" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="49358" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>In real life, now we know why Vince McMahon has a hard time releasing a worker. lol</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> This <span class="ipsEmoji">😂</span><span class="ipsEmoji">😂</span><span class="ipsEmoji">😂</span><span class="ipsEmoji">😂</span></p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="BrokenCycle" data-cite="BrokenCycle" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="49358" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>bUt ItS iN tHe HaNdbOok</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Haha I hate when people say that! I shouldn't need a handbook for something that logic would dictate would be in the contract screen! What is the point of the contract screen if I can't fire a dood!?!</p>