WCW Hollywood Returns!

This is based on the fictional game Total Extreme Wrestling 2005 and in no way represents WWE, WWF, NWA:TNA or any other license [B]BREAKING NEWS[/B] [I]Former WWE Writer purchases writes to WCW Brand.[/I] The news filled wrestling forums as far as the eye can read. "WCW Returns" "Turner buys out WCW again" "WCW will it become stale" The talk insued for months until a short statement was made on wcwhollywood.com. [I]"WCW will return. This time its Hollywood Style. No stale matches, No stale wrestlers. No steriods, No Politics ........hell even the logos been changed, Its time to bring wrestling back to life......."[/I]

"Welcome to Hollywood” – WCW Returns The news filled forums the world over, WCW was going to reborn. All we knew was that during the Month of May, WCW would return to our screens. No one was really sure who owned the company, but people were delighted to see some more competition back into the wrestling world. TV Listings followed. Tuesdays @ 9pm LIVE! On TNT WELCOME TO HOLLYWOOD “World Championship Wrestling returns, Its back and cooler than ever. Different owners, different look, New Style, New Vibe. Be sure to see the return show of the former Top Federation in the world of wrestling.” Internet forums boasted news articles on the rebirth of WCW, but how many were true?? > Chris Jericho to return to wrestling….with WCW?!? > Triple H to jump to WCW – falls out with McMahons. > Brock Lesnar to reignite WCW?? But sources confirmed that The former Muhammed Hassan aka Marc Copano would return to the sport with WCW. He had the talent, but would people be able to shift his former alias from their minds?! Also the rumours on Lesnar looked increasingly likely, mainly due to political moves against WWE. Be sure to log on to WCW update for more NEWS!

WCWHollywood.com Headlines. Confirmed card for Friday Night @ “Welcome to Hollywood” 4 superstar names will enter battle for the WCW World Title. 2 matches of equal importance, 2 matches with 2 different styles. Skill & Class, along with Power & passion. WCW World Heavyweight Championship Semi Final “The Lionheart” Chris Jericho vs “Marvellous” Mark Magnus WCW World Heavyweight Championship Semi Final The Ultimate Warrior vs Brock Lesnar w/Rena Lesnar Also WCW Tag Team Champions “The Fabulous Briscoe Boys” Jay & Mark Briscoe vs The HHF (Hollywood Hart Foundation) Teddy Hart & Harry Smith Plus a huge announcement, LIVE in the middle of the ring from a former WCW Legend. Plus the unveiling of the NEW WCW Hollywood Logo & Title belts!! Be sure to check your provider!

....Please feel free to voice me your hints and tips and any wrestlers you would like to see in the new Hollywood WCW. All feedback is funly appreciated..... I have prepared a new logo, but if anyone with some creativitity fancies giving it a shot, then let me know! Many Thanks guys.

[B]The First Ever WCW Hollywood Insider Report Direct from WCWHOLLYWOOD.COM[/B] [I]“The Boulevard Report” ….with WCW Hollywood Insider Bobby “The Brain” Heenan Fans, its great to see the greatest name in Wrestling return to our world, and I don’t just mean me “The Brain”. Haha!! The World of Wrestling has just got a rocket up it’s a$$!! We are just a few short hours away from the return on WCW Programming to our screens as WCW debuts “Welcome to Hollywood” at TNT on Friday Nights @ 9.30pm, and yours truly with the great wimp Tony Schiavone will call the action as you WCW fans love to see & hear., and it doesn’t take a Professor to realise what that teams missing…..or does it?! You may be disappointed to hear that WCW Hollywood will not be down the line of the show of the past WCW Nitro…but when you see the verve and action of the Hollywood era, you will be glad Nitro is in the past. The new look WCW is a thing of beauty, new logo, the brand Is the same, but now with added spice. No steroids, No holding down. Be sure you don’t miss out on “The Brain” on Friday nights – Talent comes first. I don’t often say this to people, but we owe a lot to new WCW owner Bret Hart. He sacrificed his own “History” if you like, his video library, match history, the whole shebang, for the brand of WCW. He made a deal with Titan Towers, Vince McMahon & WWE. He swapped his “History” for the brand, and this is why we are back today…..its not often you get an insight behind the scenes of the wrestling world, but cherish it coz that’s your lot kids. “Hollywood” is shaping upto be a great return show on Friday night, We see 4 competitors battle it out in 2 semi final match ups in the WCW Heavyweight Title tournament. Match one we see a technical battle between “The Lionheart” Chris Jericho against “Marvellous” Mark Magnus. Its gonna be one hellava bout. 2 superb athletes returning from music & acting careers respectively, and believe me, the attitude and focus is still there for Jericho. Magnus (formerly Muhammed Hassan) is a real character, sort of like me, “The Brain”. Magnus is a ****y, confident, but talented young man. He was pushed in all sorts of directions for whatever reason elsewhere, but my word, WCW is letting him go with the ball and be himself, and boy, the boy is flying. The second WCW Heavyweight Title match is what we call a dream match. How does Brock Lesnar vs The Ultimate Warrior pick you up by the balls?! Rumours are the Warrior has ballooned to 400pounds, rumours were confirmed by Jerry Lawler 10 years ago….so they must be true. The Warrior has got points to prove, hes scaring me right now. Lesnar has returned to wrestling with his now wife Rena (formerly Sable) also with points to prove. This match is gonna be wild. I feel like I should be telling you that these two semi finals were picked at random….but im not. WCW is back & its living and breathing evil, that’s why they have stuck these two juggernauts into the ring 1 on 1. WOW!!! Also on Friday night, a WCW Legend will return, ive seen him arrive in Hollywood for tomoro night, and my oh my, my buddy, HE’S BACK!! He revolutionised Monday Nights, now he returns. I recently had a nose around Hollywood HQ, and ive seen the title belts finished and polished. They really do look all of the class & style that WCW holds, but also a fresh and Hollywood style look. Fans will be pleased to see The Cruiserweights will be battling over a fresh new strap right here in Hollywood. WCW knows Cruiserweights…..personally it makes my head hurt trying to call a match with those little guys. Many internet rumours are flying around about WCW returning. Don’t believe the hype, believe the talent. That’s all im gonna say. YES, WCW has approached Samoa Joe & AJ Styles. YES, its trying to kill Jarrett land. BUT its not signing the Big Nastys weve had before, or the make up Hollywoods of before. As I said Talent first. But what I will say is…..if you’ve got Spirit, you’ve got Talent….. Before I finish my first dazzler of a report, I wanna just mention the WCW Tag Division. On Friday we will see Jay & Mark Briscoe step into a WCW ring for the first time to attempt to win the WCW Tag straps. But their opponents are what intrigues me. They call themselves “The Hollywood Hart Foundation” and are made up by Teddy Hart & Harry Smith (Davey Boy Smiths baby boy). The interesting thing is, these guys are backed by Bret Hart, the owner of this resurgence that we call WCW. But these guys are like someone myself would back. They are cool, ****y & bad. Until next time… Im The Brain and you’re not....[/I]

[B]WRESTLEZONE PRESENTS AN INTERVIEW WITH NEW WCW TOP DOG – BRET “THE HITMAN” HART[/B] [I] Interview conducted by Dave Meltzer at the new WCW Hollywood HQ on the former Planet Hollywood site. [/I] DM – Welcome Bret BH – Thank you Dave, its good to be back with a purpose, this time. DM – Yeah, I mean Bret, how did this all come about? Talk me through it. BH – Well, sometimes Sh*t happens. I know. Vince McMahon called me in January asking me about taking an interest in Wrestlemania 22. Everyone knows weve buried the hatchet, but I wasn’t even flattered. Then the possibility of the Hall of Fame came up which I felt would be an ideal opportunity to end the chapter for Bret Hart in the WWE. What a lot of people don’t know is that I was offered a lot of money for my rights and video library. I originally rejected the offer. But then something struck me. WCW. Lets just say, not a lot of money was involved, but Vince got what he wanted, Bret Hart……and Bret Hart got what he wanted closure on WWE and a future for the WCW name. It gives me a purpose. But this isn’t about Bret Hart. DM – I know where you are coming from Bret. BH – To be honest Dave, its time Bret Hart gave something back. If I cant do it physically any more, then I wanna show the world guys who can. I would prefer to thing of myself as the Heart of WCW, not the owner. DM – So Bret, what did you want to re-create, if you will, with WCW?? BH – Dave, WCW as you knew it before, is dead. Dead & Buried. I have given the rebirth to the name, that’s all. This WCW is talent first, its cool, its smooth, it’s the rebirth of wrestling…..but this time its got an edge. Top wrestlers, top titles, top action, this time its WCW Hollywood. DM – I must say WCW Hollywood is a catchy name… BH – Yes, it is. This time WCW is showcasing the best talent in the World of wrestling, in a flashy and direct way. No garbage. DM – So Bret who else is in on this adventure with you? Who’s helping you along? Backstage etc? BH – To be honest, anyone I can get my hands on! (Bret Laughs). Of course Jimmy (Hart) is helping me along day to day. But also some old stallwards are getting mucky too. Bobby (Heenan) & Mr. X (Referring to the WCW legend to appear on Fridays show) have had great input. DM – Ahh, Mr. X, any clues? Hogan? Nash? Heyman? BH – (Bret focuses) Absolutely Not, they are parasites and villains of wrestling…..and they don’t even wrestle. Mr. X is a guy who surprised me when I met him, he was honestly good at what he did. You’ll see, it might even shock a few people. DM – Now, theres a thinker……What about the talent pool Bret, how have you gone about recruiting wrestlers?? BH – I knew who I wanted to represent WCW. And I knew what the fans would want to see. Look at the World title tournament, 4 of the most controversial guys in the history of wrestling, whove been on hiatus, but are in form (Warrior, Lesnar, Magnus, Jericho). Teddy Harry & Harry Smith are family, and also Mark & Jay (Briscoe) are family friends, so ive got a good base. Its true weve been approaching many top stars from TNA, but why the hell not?! It’s a business. DM – Lastly, Bret, are you excited about the relaunch of WCW on our screens on Friday nights?? BH – “Welcome to Hollywood” or “Hollywood” as the smarts as calling it, will be the biggest wrestling show ever in 6 months time. Mark my words……………..

[B]WCWHOLLYWOOD.COM reports The WCW Management Team is delighted to announce the signings of trio AJ Styles, Samoa Joe & The Naturals on long term contracts. All the athletes are expected to start full time with WCW in 7 days.[/B]

Be sure to tune in for The First Ever WCW Welcome to Hollywood Report. [url=http://www.storage4all.com][img]http://www.storage4all.com/uploads/1d570d9d3e.jpg[/img][/url] Also on Hollywood we will have the unveiling of the new WCW Roster. (signed, but anable to perform) Be sure to check your provider, you dont wanna miss Lesnar vs Warrior or Mark Magnus vs Jericho!!

[B]WCWHOLLYWOOD.COM ANNOUNCES OUR WALK OF FAME (CONTAINS SPOILERS) We are proud to unveil the full roster that will compete 8 days from now at the second ever “Welcome to Hollywood” on Friday Nights. The talent has been signed and sealed. However, only the announced matches will be on display at the first Hollywood, due to other contractual commitments. Management Team Owner/CEO – Bret Hart Head Booker – The Ego Booker – Jimmy Hart Booker – Dave Hebner Booker – Mr.X Road Agent – Earl Hebner Road Agent – Dean Malenko Road Agent – Dave Hebner Head Referee – Earl Hebner Referee – Brian Hebner Junior Referee – Chris Kay Hollywood General Manager – Mr. X, to be unveiled at The first ever Hollywood show tonight! Hollywood Ambassador – Mick Foley. WCW TV Broadcast Team Tony Schiavone Mike Tenay Michael Cole Bobby Heenan WCW Roster “The Lionheart” Chris Jericho – Returns to the ring tonight against Mark Magnus in the WCW Title Semi Final bout “Marvellous” Mark Magnus – Like Jericho, has a point to prove, in a big way. He certainly got the talent. Brock Lesnar – Returning to the ring, looks like he hasn’t missed a step. Bigger than ever. The Ultimate Warrior – The biggest return in the history of sports entertainment. Can he adapt to the 21st century? AJ Styles – Possibly the best high flying wrestler has rejoined WCW, will light up the skies of Hollywood “The Samoan Killing Machine” Samoa Joe – A future Worlds Champion, will he continue his reign of terror into WCW? Chase Stevens Andy Douglas Kid Kash Nick Nemeth Nick Mitchell Johnny Jeter Jay Briscoe Mark Briscoe Teddy Hart Harry Smith “Wildcat” Chris Harris “Cowboy” James Storm Sabu Alex Shelley Chris Sabin WCW Girls Torrie Wilson Melina Perez Stables “The Hollywood” Spirit Squad Nick Nemeth, Nick Mitchell & Johnny Jeter To be managed by Melina Perez The Million $ Corporation Kid Kash, Chase Stevens & Andy Douglas “The Naturals” To be managed by “The Million Dollar Man” Ted Dibiase Teams “The Naturals” Andy Douglas & Chase Stevens “Americas Most Wanted” Chris Harris & James Storm “Hollywood Hart Foundation” or “HHF” Teddy Hart & Harry Smith “The Fabulous Briscoe Boys” Jay & Mark Briscoe The Title Roll WCW Heavyweight Title – To be decided this week on Hollywood WCW Hollywood Title – The former US Title, but with style. WCW Cruiserweight Title – Only like WCW can provide. WCW Tag Team Titles – The Tag Division is sure to hot up with teams like The Naturals, AMW, The Briscoes, Spirit Squad & HHF.[/B]

From PWTORCH.COM WCW Hollywood Column (4 weeks worth of MAY "HOLLYWOOD" & WCW PPV Roadwild REPORTS!!)(first week in detail, 3 other weeks match reports only) Lets get you upto speed. After Bret Hart & Vince McMahon struck the ground breaking deal with Brets WWF video library in exchange for the WCW Brand, both men have been busy. Bret entered the WWE Hall of Fame, Vince has reconjured ECW, and Bret has reborn WCW, under the moniker WCW Hollywood. Before we jump into the WCW Hollywood reports and roster view, lets just briefly chat about ECW. The company (under sole control of Paul Heyman) has signed a few talents, most noticeably Rob Van Dam, Kip James, BG James & Heyman himself. Not many are sure of the relationship to WWE or WCW for that matter of Heymans restarted promotion, but if early indications are anything to go by, its making the wrestling world look all of sudden, very, very interesting. (Catch ECW TV on Friday Nights at 11.30pm only on Spike TV). Now back to WCW, after all the conjuring reports we have read about WCW, i thought it would only be fair to inform you of the first & second weeks of news, matches & gossips on the first & second ever "Welcome to Hollywood" (Catch Hollywood live on TNT on Friday Nights at 9.30pm, on ITV (UK) Saturday Nights at 11.30pm, and on Puroneso TV (Japan) on Monday Nights at 8.30.) "Welcome to Hollywood" Live on TNT @ Friday Nights Live from the American West Arena. Week 1 May 2006 We opened with footage of WCW Hollywood Director (GM) Eric Bischoff turning up late for the first ever Hollywood show!! Bischoff was obviously in a panic and was only half dressed!! He jumped out of his limo and ran to his office....what Eric didnt see was WCW Owner Bret Hart standing in the corner of the parking lot shaking his head, but also grinning.....you can tell this one is gonna be a haymaker between those two!! In the ring, WCW Head Referee Earl Hebner was with Tony Schaivone, showcasing the new WCW Hollywood Championship which will be on the line shortly, the title is as flamboyant as the name suggests, and is sure to have matches to follow suit. We cut to ring announcer Mr Buffer, "................LLLLLLLLLLLLETS GET READY TO RUMBLE!!!" First Ever WCW Hollywood Title Match - Samoa Joe(h) vs Sean Waltman(f) Then the music of Samoa Joe cuts as the Samoan Machine enters down the new ramp and ringway (The Ringway designed by E&M Studios in the UK is a set similar to Wrestlemania 20's with the famous Hollywood Logo above the rampway) The fans are booing and cheering for Joe, as the big man steps to the ring with the confident look as always, he throws his towel down, and awaits his opponent as a "JOE" chant breaks out. Then the music of Sean Waltman cuts to the PA, and "The Pac Man" struts out like Waltman of old as the crowd give him a good pop. He turns around and takes a good view of the The Ringway and strolls down to meet Joe in the ring. "Right from the bell Joe takes charge, Waltman tries some fast offense with some quick kicks, but Joe replies with a enziguri kick to the back of waltmans head, he dominated Waltman with a series of suplexes and even after a brief flurry of panic punching from Waltman, Joe finishes Waltman off with a muscle buster just after the 5minute mark" - Tony Schiavone Joe struts to the referee and lifts his title high into the air as the crowd give out boos and cheers to the new Champion of Hollywood. Meanwhile, The Million Dollar Man Ted Diabiase is backstage with Interviewer Jimmy Hart. Dibiase boasts about his extreme wealth saying he should have beaten Bret Hart to the pip of the WCW brand, but Bret was too sly. He goes on to boast that seeing he cant own WCW, he will beat it. Therefore, he goes onto add that he will revolutionise WCW from Day one with this Million Dollar Corporation....he adds "Bret Hart isnt the only one to be sly, Do you think Ted Dibiase would turn upto WCW Day One without already destroying competition with his army?? Do you think Ted Diabiase would turn up without the corporation?! (CROWD CHEER) You see Jimmy, I couldnt have just gone out and signed the current popular names in wrestling without getting noticed....so without further adue, i would like to bring out my corporation...." Then in struts Big Van Vader!! Vader is back!! Then a tattooed hand taps Jimmy Hart on the shoulder and its Bam Bam Bigelow!! My God!! Then Jimmy, shocked, steps back onto the feet of Ahmed Johnson!! My God!! Dibiase's got muscle behind him now!!! Dibiase adds.... " Look at my Million Dollar Team, Ahmed Johnson & Bam Bam Bigelow, ive had these guys in intensive training for 4months ready for this!" "Vader is just nasty, but he had a price" Dibiase then adds as all 4 men pout and muscle up in front of the screen as the crowd boos.. "Remember everybody has a price...you, I, and even these two men...." As Vader, Bigelow & Johnson step aside, it leaves Alex Shelley & Monty Brown sitting down with their feet up grinning away. The camera cuts away as we are left looking at The Million Dollar Corporation. Next up we were due to have a tag team title match between The Hollywood Hart Foundation & The Briscoe boys for the Tag Straps, but both teams were decimated by Ted Dibiases Million Dollar Corp. earlier on before we got under way tonight. (Teddy Hart was fined and dropped to feeder promotion) Back to the ring, WCW Tag Team Title Match - The Naturals(f) vs The Million Dollar Team(h) (Ahmed&Bam Bam) Ahmed & Chase Stevens got the match under way, but Ted Dibiases laughing was above all the crowd due to Ahmed dominating Chase Stevens & Andy Douglas after a hot tag. Bam Bam later was tagged in to finish the match with a stunning moonsault after big Van Vader attacked Chase Stevens & Dibiase distracted the referee. The Million Dollar team win the WCW Tag Team Titles after interference from Vader on 9minute mark. Strength in numbers. Next up we see a hype up of the WCW World Title Tournament with Lesnar vs Warrior & Magnus vs Jericho in semi final bouts! But....backstage workers are called to a disturbance in the parking lot where they find "The Lionheart" Chris Jericho laid out after being attacked. Dave Hebner, Senior Road Agent, found a 100 Dollar Bill on Jerichos chest, surely a Dibiase calling card of intent to dominate WCW. We cut to WCW Hollywood Director Eric Bischoff in his office to make an announcement that due to Jerichos attack, he will be replaced by a mystery man. Michael Buffer announces in the ring that the semi finals will begin shortly. WCW World Title Tournament - Semi Finals - "Marvellous" Mark Magnus(h) vs TBA. The arrogance fills the air as the music of Magnus hits the arena, Magnus struts out to make his debut here in WCW, the crowd boo like crazy, as Magnus just grins confidently. Then "You Are" fills the arena as some sections of the crowd pop and AJ Styles is here! AJ! AJ! AJ! Styles strolls out smiling and the crowd pop loudly!! He makes his way to the ring, to surely continue his legacy. Both men lock up and with the first burst of offense by either men in the form of a AJ Styles head scissors, WCW referee Rudy Charles gets knocked off his feet!! The crowd pop like mad as AJ Styles hits his move, but Magnus rolls out to the ring, looking to pull out a chair, AJ Styles follows suit and rolls to ringside to grab a steel chair from the OPPOSITE side of the ring, he grabs a chair from under the ring....but on the other end of the chair is Monty Brown from The Million Dollar Corporation, Styles cant believe it!!! Bam Bam & Alex Shelley hit the ring and bust Styles open with that chair as Rudy Charles is still out in the middle of the ring. Mark Magnus stands one foot on Styles as Rudy Charles gets some awareness, and makes, the 1.....2.......3!!!! Magnus qualifies!! THE UNJUSTICE!! Magnus, Shelley, Brown & Bigelow continue the assault on Styles & even Rudy Charles and then they hoist Magnus up on Bigelows shoulders celebrating to boos, the fans throw drinks, food & all sorts towards the ring.....Dibiase then strolls down the ramp to even more boos and unveils the NEW MILLION DOLLAR TITLE BELT!! He hoists it around Magnus' waist!! Do we have a new "Million Dollar Champion??!" The gang dispatch, pats all round for new Million $ Champ Mark Magnus, as they all make their way up the ramp........... ..............The music of WCW Head Honcho Bret Hart fills the arena as the crowd go wild for The Hitman. He appears on the Hollywood Trail "Titantron"........................"Dibiase, you think you can buy glory? you think you can buy the title?? Dibiase, your wrong. I see youve crowned your new inductee, Mark Magnus, as you Million $ Champion.....well lets put it this way, thats the only title he will be getting near as long as he can see the Hollywood Lights of WCW. Thats right Dibiase, he's out of the running for the World Title, and therefore tonights up coming match between Brock Lesnar & The Warrior is FOR the WCW Title!!!!!!" The crowd go wild as the Hitman fades off the screen and the Corporation look gobsmacked!!!!!!! We cut to a commercial... ....In the back, AJ Styles is being attended to by the paramedic team on hand here tonight. we also cut to Magnus sitting with his head in his hands. has he blown his biggest WCW title chance that he may ever have, to sell out to the benjamins?! Meanwhile, lets get to the WCW Title match!!! Brock Lesnars music hits the PA as he enters the rampway and into the ring, the crowd boo Lesnar furiously, obviously alot of transending WWE fans here tonight. He looks in great shape as he muscles up awaiting the Warrior. The famous Warrior music hits as the Ultimate Warrior runs down to the ring to the biggest pop of the night, he looks fit, healthy, and ready. This one should be a classic. Both men walk around each other, taunting each other, until the Warrior hits trademark clothesline, the Warrior dominates Lesnar until the 6th minute when Lesnar jumps off the Warriors Gorilla Press Slam and rolls Warrior up with a handful of tights!!! 1.......2...........3!!!! My god!! Lesnar is WCW Champion....and he cheated!!! Schaivone - "WHat a night....we're out ti......." - as the camera cuts out to end the show...... B+ Show! So as we saw from the Hollywood results above, Ted Dibiase is intent on getting on top of WCW. In a stroke of genius, Dibiase took 3 former huge superstars and retrained and refocused them towards his return in WCW, this has enabled him to dominate the first Hollywood, and also nobody at all in wrestling could have guessed that Dibiase could do this. Also signing Alex Shelley & Monty Brown up is a real stroke of forethought. These two are future WCW champions, thats for sure. But his real masterstroke pretty much backfired, signing Mark Magnus as his Million Dollar Champion should have been a moment of Impact for the Corporation, but instead Bret Hart let good prevail.....you know this isnt the end of this. How will incoming superstars react to how WCW has been reborn in week one?! How will WCW Super Legend Sting take this??? What about Goldberg? Rumour has it hes returning to WCW this week. In fact with this "Official Roster List" below, we can confirm exactly that. PWTORCH is the first place to break this Roster news as follows. Main Eventers - Chris Jericho Brock Lesnar Ultimate Warrior Mark Magnus Sting Goldberg Christian Cage Upper Midcarders - AJ Styles Samoa Joe Vader Diamond Dallas Page Mark Jindrak Rhino Monty Brown Juventud Guerrera James Storm Chris Harris Lance Storm Tajiri Alex Shelley Bam Bam Bigelow Midcarders - Ahmed Johnson CM Punk Billy Kidman Sean O'Haire Sean Waltman Raven Chase Stevens Justin Credible Low Midcarders - Abyss Jeff Hardy Chris Sabin Milano Collection AT Simon Diamond Matt Bentley Andy Douglas Kid Kash Road Agents include Dave Finlay, Dave Hebner & Jimmy Hart Referees include Earl Hebner, Dave Hebner, Rudy Charles & Chris Kay Other contracted talent includes Randy Savage, Joey Styles, Michael Cole, Ted Dibiase, Eric Bischoff, Larry Zybysko, Tony Schiavone, Bobby Heenan & Mike Tenay. We could also reveal salaries, but in this day & age, it wouldnt be appropriate. But with that talent pool set to compete in the following WCW Hollywood episode (week2) you have to say WOW! Alot of returning talent, but alot of future talent. Trust me ive seen the show (week2) and the hype certainly lives. WCW has been reborn. We also have basic reports of weeks 3 & 4 of May's WCW Welcome to Hollywood, and the first return PPV "Roadwild". Read On...... "Welcome to Hollywood" Live on TNT @ Friday Nights Live from the Staples Centre. Week 2 May 2006 Dark Match - Maven Huffman(h) vs Milano Collection AT(f) Maven scores the pinfall in this WCW tryout match. Good reaction to Maven Opening Match - 10man Cruiserweight tag team match (5v5) Alex Shelley, Jack Evans, Kid Kash, Matt Bentley & Juventude Guerrera vs Billy Kidman, Randy Savage, Chase Stevens, Andy Douglas & Sean Waltman Shelley scores the pinfall on Kidman with a handful of tights, at the bell he pulls a $100 bill from his tights and stuffs it in Kidmans mouth. Is this a sign of things to come tonight? The Million Dollar Corp. (Monty Brown & Vader)(h) vs Sean O'Haire & Mark Jindrak (f) Vader scores the easy pinfall after Ted Dibiase distracts the referee & Monty Brown introduces a chair into Jindraks head. WCW Tag Team Title Match The Impact Players (Lance Storm & Justin Credible)(h) vs CHAMPIONS Americas Most Wanted (Chris Harris & James Storm)(f) vs The Million Dollar Team (Bam Bam Bigelow & Ahmed Johnson)(h) Chris Harris scores with a super kick for the win on Johnson, as it seems the Impact Players and the Million Dollar Team cancel each other out. WCW Hollywood Title Match Invitational Samoa Joe(h) vs Jeff Hardy(f) vs AJ Styles(f) vs CM Punk(f) vs Raven(h) vs GOLDBERG(f)! Joe scores the win on Punk as all kaos breaks out in this A* match!!! 4 Way match "Million Dollar Champ" Mark Magnus(h) vs Abyss(h) vs Diamond Dallas Page(f) vs Christian Cage(f) Magnus gets assistance as all 3 of his opponents are dessimated by stable mates, for the pin fall, cheap victory. The Return of Sting, WCW World Title Match CHAMPION Brock Lesnar(h) vs Chris Jericho(h) vs STING(f) vs The Ultimate Warrior(f) Stings return to WCW ends in dismay as the match is abandonded due to all superstars introducing cheers. Hollywood goes off the air as the ring is like a car wreck..................A* Show! "Welcome to Hollywood" Live on TNT @ Friday Nights Live from the MCI Centre. Week 3 May 2006 10 Man Tag Match (5v5) The Million Dollar Corp. (Magnus, Brown, Ahmed, Vader, Bigelow)(h) vs AMW(Harris&Storm), Randy Savage, Christian Cage & DDP(f) Magnus scores the win when Alex Shelley(h) hits the ring behind the refs back. Savage was pinned in this A* match! AJ Styles(f) vs Raven(h) Styles scores with the Styles Clash for the win. WCW Cruiserweight Title Match Alex Shelley vs Juventud Guerrera vs Sean Waltman vs Billy Kidman vs Jack Evans vs Milano Collection AT Juventud scores the win for the Cruiserweight title. Samoa Joe(h) vs Goldberg(f) Joe defeats Bill in a stonker of a match......A Rating WCW World Title Match CHAMPION Brock Lesnar vs Sting Lesnar retains as Sting cant quite get his grip on his former title, just yet. Show Rating A. "Welcome to Hollywood" Live on TNT @ Friday Nights Live from the Safeco Field. Week 4 May 2006 Dark Match Rhino(h) vs Simon Diamond (h) vs Sean O Haire (f) Rhino scores the victory with the gore. 10 man cruiserweight battle royal for WCW Cruiserweight Title Alex Shelley defeated 9 other superstars including Kidman, Milano, Kash, Sabin, Jack Evans, Juventud, Bentley, Waltman & Savage. WCW Tag Team Title The Million Dollar Team (Ahmed& Bam Bam) vs The Naturals vs Americas Most Wanted vs The Impact Players Ahmed Johnson nails a pearl river plunge on Stevens for the champions to retain their title straps, much to the delight of the Million Dollar Man. Tag Match Aj Styles & CM Punk vs Jeff Hardy & Bill Goldberg vs Raven & Samoa Joe CM Punk was nailed by a Raven chair shot for the DQ victory, afterwards, all hell broke loose backstage, which saw Head Interviewer Joey Styles carried off to hospital, thanks fo Samoa Joes temper! Christian Cage & Diamond Dallas Page (f) vs Mark Magnus & Monty Brown Cage scored the victory when Vader ran to the ring to help his Million $ Team mates, but backfired, when a slid in chair found DDP to rattle it round Mark Magnus’ head, allowing Cage the cover. “The Lionheart” Chris Jericho & Brock Lesnar (h) vs The Ultimate Warrior & Sting in a scaffold match Jericho scored the win when Sting plunged to the ground. Afterwards, Sting was still being attended to by PMTs as we went of the air……A Rating! Stay Tuned for detailed reports of the First WCW return PPV Roadwild!!!!

[B]WCW Roadwild Live on PPV (Week4) Live at the Safeco Field[/B] Buy Rate of 432,668 Buys. Show Rating A. The show opens with Beyonce Knowles singing the National Anthem to the crowd as the crowd as clearing ready for this one! Michael Buffer then takes the microphone, “LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLETS GET READY TO RUMBLE!!!!!!” We cut to the backstage area with Eric Bischoff at his desk writing out a Sympathy Card, he finishes writing it and puts it in an envelope and tells road agent Dave Hebner…..”Pass this onto Joey Styles” Bischoffs surely not showing sympathy to Joey Styles after he ended up in hospital after Samoa Joe crushed him last week on “Hollywood” Next up is the WCW Cruiserweight Title match with Bret Hart banning The Million Dollar Corporation from ringside. WCW Cruiserweight Champion Alex Shelley vs Chris Sabin In this fast paced B star rating match, Sabin dominated until Shelley pulled a superb Moonsault out the back on 9minutes for the win. After the match Shelley stuck a 100$ bill down Sabins throat! In the back we see other WCW cruiserweights Billy Kidman, Kid Kash, Juventud & Sean Waltman disappointed at Sabins loss, then Randy Savage walks in and says its time “You guys in here, ended this Madness!!” ….referring to Alex Shelley & Ted Dibiases’ Million Dollar Corp. A Limo arrives and the rest of Corporation arrive fashionably late, out step Monty Brown, Ahmed Johnson, Bam Bam Bigelow, Ted Dibiase & Mark Magnus. Alex Shelley greets his stable mates with joy after retaining the title. The Impact Players are shown backstage hyping themselves up for the 4 way tag team match up, coming up next. We also see Americas Most Wanted & The Naturals backstage talking amongst themselves how they have a common enemy in the Million Dollar Team. So we cut back to the ring, WCW Tag Team Champions The Million Dollar Team (Ahmed Johnson& Bam Bam Bigelow) Vs The Naturals Vs Americas Most Wanted Vs The Impact Players. In this A* encounter we see the Impact Players dominate the match, Lance Storm hits a superkick on Chris Harris, he looks to go for the pin when Bigelow lands a flying head-butt, Ahmed takes out Storm, and Bigelow scores the pinfall! They retain the titles!!! That’s 2 out of 2 for the Million Dollar Corporation here tonight!! Can Magnus make it 3 out of 3 next?! Christian Cage is backstage hyping the next match between himself, DDP, Abyss & Mark Magnus. Cage is proving to be a real star here in WCW! We also see Abyss stepping out of the shadows and making his way to the ring….. Million Dollar Championship match, Champion Mark Magnus vs Abyss vs Diamond Dallas Page vs Christian Cage Magnus is first out to the ring, in a flashy gold suit (a gold version of Dibiases) followed down to the ring by Dibiase himself. DDP is out next and he looks ready and looks fresh as a daisy, Abyss is out next looking bigger and tougher than ever. Cage is the last man out to a huge ovation. 12minutes in Dibiase throws in the belt, while Abyss & Page are tangled up with the ref Brian Hebner, but Cage intercepts the title and nails Magnus with it! Magnus is out cold!! Then from under the ring Big Van Vader climbs in and knocks Cage out! Earl Hebner hits the ring and rings the bell. The match ends in chaos as we cut to a video. AJ Styles is with dozens of fans backstage signing autographs as announce team Mike Tenay, Tony Schaivone & Bobby Heenan hype the up coming 60 minute Ultimate Submission Match between AJ Styles & Samoa Joe for the Hollywood Title. We also cut to Samoa Joe with his head in his towel in the locker room area. WCW Hollywood Title match – 60minute Ultimate Submission Match CHAMPION Samoa Joe vs AJ Styles. This brutal match ends 1-1 after 60mins as we go into overtime……5minutes in, AJ Styles locks in a sharpshooter and wins the match! My god! What a A* match!!! Styles is the new Hollywood Champion!! What a match!!! WCW has re-written history here tonight with this match!!! Styles celebrates into the crowd!!! …..as we cut to…..Brock Lesnar warming up for the WCW Title match against Sting later tonight. Bret Hart is backstage with Bischoff telling him that he needs to get to grips with Dibiase and his sell outs. Hart leaves Bischoff, and as Hart turns around Bischoff is left smiling……. We cut to a promo for WCW Feeder promotion WXW run by The Wild Samoans. We see such future talent such as Teddy Hart, Harry Smith & Tito Ortiz in action. WCW World Title Match CHAMPION Brock Lesnar vs Sting In this legendary match Lesnar manages to thwart Stings offence by winning the match with the FU!! The crowd boo as we go off the air!!!!!!

Column from www.obsessedwithwrestling.com [B]A Time to Divide to conquer….? A column by Chris Pea**** on obsessedwithwrestling.com[/B] [I]A great man once said, “WCW is the rebirth of wrestling talent”.[/I] We are now a month in to the return of former top wrestling company WCW, this time with the Hollywood feel. Last night at Roadwild we saw Brock Lesnar trying to become a new WCW legend after he defeated the WCW all time great Sting in the WCW World title match. This match says perfectly what WCW is trying to say. Talent is going to prevail against legend. That’s why WCW ran into trouble in the famous Monday Night wars era. They didn’t push the talent forward. But as you can already see, with superstars such as Mark Magnus, Brock Lesnar, Samoa Joe, AJ Styles & Chris Sabin, WCW can effectively boast the roster to destroy the competition now & continue along for 20 years doing so. But to the topic in question….does WCW need to divide to conquer?? A few years ago the WWE introduced the Brand Split to the roster, under the RAW & Smackdown brand as you know. Do WCW need to be planning ahead towards a roster split? With ECW making a strong revival with such names as The New Age Outlaws, Sabu & Rob Van Dam, could WCW invent a “Hardcore” brand to compete with ECW, and the standard “Hollywood” brand would continue to compete with the WWE. Doing this WCW could almost be working with two rosters, battling two companies. So why doesn’t WCW Owner Bret Hart, or WCW Director Eric Bischoff offer some of the former, unsigned ECW talent a contract? We know they are using AFA’s Promotion WXW as development territory, well why not call some of those names such as Teddy Hart, Harry Smith or Mark Jindrak into that Hardcore brand and let the good times roll?!

A WCW PodCast [B]LIVE ON WCWHOLLYWOOD.COM A Podcast with WCW Announcer Joey Styles Joey talks about his recent injury backstage.[/B] [I]Joey Styles - Hello wrestling fans, its me Joey Styles again here. Im out of hospital, and im walking fine. For those of you who dont know, i was involved in a tussle backstage at "Hollywood" a couple of weeks ago, between Samoa Joe, AJ Styles amongst others, i was interviewing AJ when Joe came and demolished not only AJ Styles but lil old me too! You could say i was the lettuce in a meat sandwich!! But hey im back and on the rack. Before i get deep into WCW business, i wanna just say, Ted Dibiase, hey man, ive got a price!!! Why dont you wanna buy me?!...........Man seriously you align yourself with that Million Dollar Corporation, and boy your as safe as.....well a little guy surrounded by Big guys!!! When you consider the carnage they've caused in a month, it makes you realise that WCW is once again where the Big Boys Play......although, this time theyve got talent. Ahmed Johnson, Vader, Bam Bam Bigelow, Alex Shelley, Mark Magnus & Ted Dibiases obvious talents....hint hint.[/I]

yeah Gaitor Bait, it seems like yours embarrasingly for me (not in a bad way) but to be honest, i only read yours today for the first time! Cant believe i put FU! i think i was reading a column on oww.com about Cena, so it must have stuck! lol This WCW is supposed to be with a Hollywood feel. Im contimplating starting a ECW diary, from todays update, (i update daily) (SAT signing for ECW/WWE today) What do you guys think???

WCW Owner Address The Boulevarde [B]A clip from [url]www.wcwhollywood.com[/url] We see the famous hollywood back drop and a desk in front of it with a microphone. Bret Hart then enters the picture and sits down. He is wearing a suit, all in black with his trademark oakley pink sunglasses.[/B] "Thank you for coming to my first state of play report for WCW Hollywood. We have been running for one month and we are grabbing wrestling by the balls. We are back, you people said it would never last, but we have. WCW is a living, breathing dynamo, that cannot be contained. Never more so, has the moto, "Best there is, was & ever will be" been so true." Bret lifts his classes. "We are witnessing such stars as Samoa Joe, Aj Styles, Christian Cage, Mark Magnus & Brock Lesnar mixing it with the greatest wrestling superstars of all time, such as Sting, The Warrior & Ted Diabiase to name but a few." "Speaking of Lesnar, i would like to now unveil the brand new WCW World Title belt....................." WCW Director Eric Bischoff comes from the right hand side of the screen with the title in a blue case...... [url=http://www.storage4all.com][img]http://www.storage4all.com/uploads/b85f77ce91.jpg[/img][/url] "There you have it, the new championship to fought for......the championship that is putting the life back into wrestling." Eric parades the title as the cameras flash off screen. "Tonight on WCW Welcome to Hollywood, i will be personally handing the title to the winner of the Brock Lesnar, Sting & Chris Jericho Triple Threat Match." "Now to change direction a little, i am pleased to announce to WCW fans the signing of a young man who has the business in his genes. A young man who will shortly be debuting down in my good friend Afa's WCW Development promotion, WXW, a young man who unlike his father, is quick, agile & young. "His name is Nick Hogan." The cameras start to flash again as Hart makes the jaw dropping announcement "The boy is 16 years of age. But along side our dedicated work ethics, that only a modern day dungeon like the WXW is, Nick will surely arrive one day in WCW as a superb wrestling prospect." "Thankyou for coming to this short meeting, thats all." On that note, Bret stands up, does back up his suit jacket and walks away.

Archived