Killing the Business 2020 MOD FULL RELEASE

Love this mod and was using it on my game on my old laptop until it died, so looking to get my license on this new laptop and using a mod, will there be a feb release and if so when do you plan on releasing, i only ask because theres no point in downloading now and then a new release coming in a few days :)

Again, great mod, looking forward to playing it again, keep up the good work :D

• Replies 736
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Love this mod and was using it on my game on my old laptop until it died, so looking to get my license on this new laptop and using a mod, will there be a feb release and if so when do you plan on releasing, i only ask because theres no point in downloading now and then a new release coming in a few days :)

Again, great mod, looking forward to playing it again, keep up the good work :D

Thanks for the kind words, there will be a Feb release, it usually comes within a day or two of the month start.

Using the KTB Jan 2021 database on 1.28 Patch and whenever I try to search on the game NXT, click on NXT workers or even use the Editor for NXT it comes up with run-time error 50003? Any ideas?

Not had this error myself, but not started a game on V1.28 yet. Had no problem in the editor tho.

EDIT: Just loaded up a new game and not had any problems with NXT or their roster, if you're still having problem, i would post in the support thread and Adam should be able to help

This mod is awesome. I've been playing TEW for about 10 years, but only just started using TEW 2020 and this mod has made playing this new version of the game a ton of fun. Cheers.

Thank you very much :D

February 2021 Update

Data - https://www.mediafire.com/file/1qnsgbav2yoiry7/KTB+Feb+2021.rar/file

Pic Pack - https://www.mediafire.com/file/7av63xh844spcco/Pictures.rar/file

I've not had chance to load up a game and do any testing with the Feb data as I literally hadn't touched the data since the Jan update until tonight but I was conscious that people where waiting for it, so if you spot anything I've missed please do post and I'll get an updated version out.

EDIT: Just noticed I miss-spelt 'Violent' in the Violent by Design logo in the KTB_2020 pic pack, if you rename it correctly it will automatically assign..

• 2 weeks later...
Couple of Stable logos if anybody wants them for January, if you prefer to wait they will be included in the Feb update

gtbpnml.jpg1zkoNdM.jpg

This is my first time using this picture pack and I love the frames for the images. Is there any chance of getting the template so I can create my own stable logos?

• 2 weeks later...
For modern-day mods, I've been using Real World Chronicles, but I've been told Killing the Business is the best for accuracy, as long as you're not using smaller or lesser-known companies(which I'm not). I've been looking through the February 2021 database and I'm liking what I'm seeing, but I don't want to start a game right now just for a March 2021 mod to come out in a day or two. Does this mod get updated every month? And if so, is it usually early in the month?

For modern-day mods, I've been using Real World Chronicles, but I've been told Killing the Business is the best for accuracy, as long as you're not using smaller or lesser-known companies(which I'm not). I've been looking through the February 2021 database and I'm liking what I'm seeing, but I don't want to start a game right now just for a March 2021 mod to come out in a day or two. Does this mod get updated every month? And if so, is it usually early in the month?

Hey bud, the mod usually gets a monthly update on the 1st or 2nd of each month. This month is slighty delayed but should be out in a day or two.

Great work as always. By the way Obett/Big Ovett passed away in February and they are still set to active.

I usually make changes (reduce number of cpu signings at the start of the game, misc contract changes, etc.) so I think I will actually keep track of my changes this time and share in case anybody else wants to make the same changes.

Great work as always. By the way Obett/Big Ovett passed away in February and they are still set to active.

I usually make changes (reduce number of cpu signings at the start of the game, misc contract changes, etc.) so I think I will actually keep track of my changes this time and share in case anybody else wants to make the same changes.

That would be great, and thanks for letting me know about Obett :(

Just replaced the data because I also forgot to add Eli Drake to NXT.

Attached is the database with my current updates and a changelog (it's a bit of mess sorry)

(Deleted URL because I don't want to make changes public without OP approval)

I've reduced the number of signings in the first month of each game by over 50% as well as some miscellaneous changes. I imported 8 workers from RWC (Aaron Solow, Cezar Bononi, Fuego Del Sol, Nick Comoroto, Rebel, Ryo Mizunami, Scott Steiner & Shawn Dean), but I did not adjust their stats. I deleted some workers (mainly deceased / involved in a scandal), but they can be added back if you really want to book Joey Ryan. I have not completed the contract changes or the roster updates I plan to do. I'm a little unsure what to do with the NWA and PROGRESS because we don't really know who is under NWA contract and PROGRESS is a mess. For NOAH I was thinking about making it a CyberFight company so Jun Akiyama, Konosuke Takeshita and Tetsuya Endo as well as TJPW wrestlers have a place to work. NOAH hires 7 (mostly AJPW) wrestlers at the beginning of the game so this is a way to address that also.

I'm also thinking about adding ICW NHB or IWTV collective company, but don't hold me to that. I was watching Unsanctioned Pro while working on this so it's in my head.

edit: Also when I say "Mangers to No" or "Women's Divison to X" I mean in the product menu for each company while the roster size is adjusted in the workers menu for each owner.

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="MNBoogaard" data-cite="MNBoogaard" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="49440" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Attached is the database with my current updates and a changelog (it's a bit of mess sorry)<p> (Deleted URL because I don't want to make changes public without OP approval)</p><p> </p><p> I've reduced the number of signings in the first month of each game by over 50% as well as some miscellaneous changes. I imported 8 workers from RWC (Aaron Solow, Cezar Bononi, Fuego Del Sol, Nick Comoroto, Rebel, Ryo Mizunami, Scott Steiner & Shawn Dean), but I did not adjust their stats. I deleted some workers (mainly deceased / involved in a scandal), but they can be added back if you really want to book Joey Ryan. I have not completed the contract changes or the roster updates I plan to do. I'm a little unsure what to do with the NWA and PROGRESS because we don't really know who is under NWA contract and PROGRESS is a mess. For NOAH I was thinking about making it a CyberFight company so Jun Akiyama, Konosuke Takeshita and Tetsuya Endo as well as TJPW wrestlers have a place to work. NOAH hires 7 (mostly AJPW) wrestlers at the beginning of the game so this is a way to address that also. </p><p> </p><p> I'm also thinking about adding ICW NHB or IWTV collective company, but don't hold me to that. I was watching Unsanctioned Pro while working on this so it's in my head.</p><p> </p><p> edit: Also when I say "Mangers to No" or "Women's Divison to X" I mean in the product menu for each company while the roster size is adjusted in the workers menu for each owner.</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Here is an update with changes I made today</p><p> (Deleted URL because I don't want to make changes public without OP approval)</p><p> </p><p> I made a lot of minor changes to alliances, awards, company relationships, etc. Still have not completed the contract changes I want to do, but I want to save that for last. I'm also considering making PWG inactive since they haven't held a show since 2019.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="MNBoogaard" data-cite="MNBoogaard" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="49440" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Here is an update with changes I made today<p> <a href="https://www.mediafire.com/file/8v7bdyda7jpqham/KTBMar%252BWorkInProgress_v2.zip/file" rel="external nofollow">https://www.mediafire.com/file/8v7bdyda7jpqham/KTBMar%252BWorkInProgress_v2.zip/file</a></p><p> </p><p> I made a lot of minor changes to alliances, awards, company relationships, etc. Still have not completed the contract changes I want to do, but I want to save that for last. I'm also considering making PWG inactive since they haven't held a show since 2019.</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Did you ask permission to do this? It’s not how this sort of thing usually works.</p>

Did you ask permission to do this? It’s not how this sort of thing usually works.

I guess not, these are just changes I normally make myself and decided to share what I do to (in my opinion) make the game play better. I can delete the mediafire links and just share changelogs as suggestions for changes if that is appropriate.

<p>AEW Product</p><p> </p><p>

So Real question here.</p><p>

WHY is AEW's Product is still "<span style="text-decoration:underline;"><strong>Wrestling nerd nirvana"?</strong></span></p><p>

Legit, They are as far from this as possible.</p><p>

Death-Matches- They have as main event</p><p>

Cinematic- They have</p><p>

In-ring split of 70-30? 2 words Maki-Itoh</p><p>

Overbooked? 89789324 near falls each match with interference in EVRY match</p><p>

ULTRA DANGURES- well it did not "Explode" but they just had Explosive..</p><p>

Comedy gimmick? omega, Miro, "Le champion", Matt hardy.</p><p> </p><p>

Is it not time to update this crucial thing?</p><p>

CLEARLY, they are using a <strong><span style="text-decoration:underline;">'Three Ring Circus' Product.</span></strong></p><p> </p><p>

Just food for Thought</p>