Killing the Business 2020 MOD FULL RELEASE

https://imgur.com/a/ecNQmCo

You're either lying or you've coincidentally altered all the stats so they're just very slightly shifted in either direction, even popularity which ends up making zero sense as each region of Japan ends up completely different with Kanto often being lower than the others despite the workers being Tokyo based.

How did your research lead you to exactly the same stats with 2 or 3 differences here or there? How did your research lead you to conclude that a good portion of Tokyo based workers actually needed lower popularity in Kanto than in Chubu, but 2 higher in Hokkaido, then 3 less than that in Shikoku when the rest of the workers in your mod have uniform popularity?

Of course theyre going to be very similar or even exactly the same in some instances. Im not denying that they were imported from RWC.

You will find that the joshi wrestlers have had the most work done. Im awaiting feedback from Larkin on DDT and DG before they get a complete overhaul as im not overly familiar with those two promotions.

I dont see the issue here, credit has been added and your mod is freeware?

• Replies 736
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Of course theyre going to be very similar or even exactly the same in some instances. Im not denying that they were imported from RWC.

You will find that the joshi wrestlers have had the most work done. Im awaiting feedback from Larkin on DDT and DG before they get a complete overhaul as im not overly familiar with those two promotions.

I dont see the issue here, credit has been added and your mod is freeware?

Like I said, yes it's freeware so using it is cool, but considering it happened 2 updates in a row and you've applied random variance to the stats while saying there's lots of differences and you do all your own research, it looks like an attempt to cover your tracks.

I'm going to leave it here, of course you're still welcome to use anything of mine just like anyone else, just please be more transparent about it.

Post Mania - May Data

This update includes additional promotions, a full WWE Hall of Fame all including classic pictures and any data changes that have occurred between 1st Apil and 11th April. The Data starts in May 2021.

Data - https://www.mediafire.com/file/qkx0xhxrokjlx8w/KTB_2021+Data.rar/file

Graphics - https://www.mediafire.com/file/vo02ttp2net6w9g/KTB_2021+GFX.rar/file

Thanks for the update.

A small Impact note , though, Neveah turned on Havok. Deactivate the team and make Havok a face .

Also, Impact moved from Tuesdays to Thursdays

NXT moved from Wednesdays to Tuesdays

Mr Anderson has been gone from NWA for a year or so

May Valentine should have the personality role. She has been doing backstage interviews since NWA restarted

WWE released Samoa Joe, Peyton Royce, Billie Kay, Chelsea Green, Wesley Blake, Kalisto, Bo Dallas, Mojo Rawley, Tucker, & Mickie James

Remove starting absences for Seth Rollins and Michael Elgin

Thanks for the update.

A small Impact note , though, Neveah turned on Havok. Deactivate the team and make Havok a face .

Also, Impact moved from Tuesdays to Thursdays

NXT moved from Wednesdays to Tuesdays

Mr Anderson has been gone from NWA for a year or so

May Valentine should have the personality role. She has been doing backstage interviews since NWA restarted

WWE released Samoa Joe, Peyton Royce, Billie Kay, Chelsea Green, Wesley Blake, Kalisto, Bo Dallas, Mojo Rawley, Tucker, & Mickie James

Remove starting absences for Seth Rollins and Michael Elgin

Navaeh has also finished up with Impact for the time being.

Jazz is also expected to be legit retired, giving a goodbye speech next episode.

• 1 month later...
Any plan on a June update?? I look forward to a start my own promotion with the WWE releases

Good to see other people do this too. I always like starting promotions with unemployed people and as of right now you can assemble a pretty solid roster

• 4 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...