Killing the Business 2020 MOD FULL RELEASE

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="abalogan" data-cite="abalogan" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="49440" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>So Real question here.<p> WHY is AEW's Product is still "<span style="text-decoration:underline;"><strong>Wrestling nerd nirvana"?</strong></span></p><p> Legit, They are as far from this as possible.</p><p> Death-Matches- They have as main event</p><p> Cinematic- They have</p><p> In-ring split of 70-30? 2 words Maki-Itoh</p><p> Overbooked? 89789324 near falls each match with interference in EVRY match</p><p> ULTRA DANGURES- well it did not "Explode" but they just had Explosive..</p><p> Comedy gimmick? omega, Miro, "Le champion", Matt hardy.</p><p> </p><p> Is it not time to update this crucial thing?</p><p> CLEARLY, they are using a <strong><span style="text-decoration:underline;">'Three Ring Circus' Product.</span></strong></p><p> </p><p> Just food for Thought</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Oh my you're a prick, I agree with the cinematic stuff. However, you can't just sit here and complain about AEW, near falls aren't overbooked, and there just isn't an interference in every match. Look at matches such as Bucks vs Hangman and Omega, you are trying to exaggerate for no reason. Also don't just say Maki Itoh, like she is the entire product, funny enough Wrestling Nerd Nirvana is also 40-60 in ring split, so you are just pulling facts to try and hate on aew, in a thread about someones mod, grow up.</p>

• Replies 736
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="abalogan" data-cite="abalogan" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="49440" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>So Real question here.<p> WHY is AEW's Product is still "<span style="text-decoration:underline;"><strong>Wrestling nerd nirvana"?</strong></span></p><p> Legit, They are as far from this as possible.</p><p> Death-Matches- They have as main event</p><p> Cinematic- They have</p><p> In-ring split of 70-30? 2 words Maki-Itoh</p><p> Overbooked? 89789324 near falls each match with interference in EVRY match</p><p> ULTRA DANGURES- well it did not "Explode" but they just had Explosive..</p><p> Comedy gimmick? omega, Miro, "Le champion", Matt hardy.</p><p> </p><p> Is it not time to update this crucial thing?</p><p> CLEARLY, they are using a <strong><span style="text-decoration:underline;">'Three Ring Circus' Product.</span></strong></p><p> </p><p> Just food for Thought</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> What product would you suggest?</p><p> </p><p> AEW is already set to <strong><span style="text-decoration:underline;">'Three Ring Circus' Product.</span></strong></p><p> </p><p> Trying to find a product that fits them perfectly is pretty impossible, also</p><p> match ratings are 70-30 or 40-60</p>

Some Impact Suggestions:

Add FinJuice, 3 month contract?

Make Sacrifice Active Saturday Week 2, March

Heath out with a hernia for 6 months

Make Heath & Rhino Inactive

Rename Cousin Jake to Jake Something

Add Rhino to Violent by Design

Turn Rhino Heel

Add Brian Hebner

Remove Alex Shelley or Add injury for 6 months

Add James Storm as Face

Add team of Storm & Sabin

Add Talent Trade with NJPW

Rename Mahabli Shera to Shera. Turn Face. Remove from Desi Hit Squad

Remove Gama Singh as manager of Shera

Add Jazz

Add team of Jazz & Jordynne Grace

Ace Austin won 2021 Super X Cup. Make title active

Ace Austin is new X-Division champion

FinJuice are Tag Team Champions

Rename Hard Justice to Hardcore Justice and make active. Saturday, Week 2, April

Rename Manik to TJP

Make TJP & Fallah Bahh inactive

Make Deaners inactive

Check status of Gama & Raj Singh. Maybe release?

Rename Cody Deaner to Deaner

Add Gia Miller

What product would you suggest?

AEW is already set to 'Three Ring Circus' Product.

Trying to find a product that fits them perfectly is pretty impossible, also

match ratings are 70-30 or 40-60

I just downloaded the mod, AEW is wrestling Nirvana, I agree they should be 'Three Ring Circus' Product. But it in not......sa.png

I just downloaded the mod, AEW is wrestling Nirvana, I agree they should be 'Three Ring Circus' Product. But it in not......sa.png

You can't tell if its three ring circus or not from that picture, but I can tell you 100% that AEW is set to three ring circus for match focus and tight focus for angles.

• 2 weeks later...
Some Impact Suggestions:

Add FinJuice, 3 month contract?

Make Sacrifice Active Saturday Week 2, March

Heath out with a hernia for 6 months

Make Heath & Rhino Inactive

Rename Cousin Jake to Jake Something

Add Rhino to Violent by Design

Turn Rhino Heel

Add Brian Hebner

Remove Alex Shelley or Add injury for 6 months

Add James Storm as Face

Add team of Storm & Sabin

Add Talent Trade with NJPW

Rename Mahabli Shera to Shera. Turn Face. Remove from Desi Hit Squad

Remove Gama Singh as manager of Shera

Add Jazz

Add team of Jazz & Jordynne Grace

Ace Austin won 2021 Super X Cup. Make title active

Ace Austin is new X-Division champion

FinJuice are Tag Team Champions

Rename Hard Justice to Hardcore Justice and make active. Saturday, Week 2, April

Rename Manik to TJP

Make TJP & Fallah Bahh inactive

Make Deaners inactive

Check status of Gama & Raj Singh. Maybe release?

Rename Cody Deaner to Deaner

Add Gia Miller

Thanks very much for this, its all been implemented for Thursday's Aoril update.

Also new to the mod is SEAdLINNNG

QXHHPJF.jpg

April Data V2.0

Data - https://www.mediafire.com/file/b2ftmmuq406ku8f/2021KTB+Data.rar/file

Graphics - https://www.mediafire.com/file/6i0n1ocr6a50aw7/SAMPP_2020.rar/file

The updated April version now features New Japan of America and Ice Ribbon. Stardom felt pointless without other Joshi Promotions to battle against. Added SEAdLINNNG as part of V1.0 but couldn't have Stardom and SEAd without Ice Ribbon.

9Hma7l6.jpg

OSWZBWv.jpg

QPr9Vua.jpg

TU6zqyy.jpg

Gallows and Anderson should have friendships with Hawkins & Ryder & AJ Styles

Gama & Raj Singh should have a blood relationship

Doc Gallows dislikes Paul Heyman

Rocky Romero is married to someone outside the business

Davey Boy Smith Jr is no longer with MLW

Enzo should have default alter ego as nZo

Collin Cassidy have default alter ego as CaZXL

In my game, Andrade resigns with WWE. Can that be stopped with morale?

Charlotte is out with Covid. May be back by next update I guess

Add the 2021 WWE HOF?

Rocky Romero has been working with MLW lately

Gallows and Anderson should have friendships with Hawkins & Ryder & AJ Styles

Gama & Raj Singh should have a blood relationship

Doc Gallows dislikes Paul Heyman

Rocky Romero is married to someone outside the business

Davey Boy Smith Jr is no longer with MLW

Enzo should have default alter ego as nZo

Collin Cassidy have default alter ego as CaZXL

In my game, Andrade resigns with WWE. Can that be stopped with morale?

Charlotte is out with Covid. May be back by next update I guess

Add the 2021 WWE HOF?

Rocky Romero has been working with MLW lately

Simmering tension relationships with The owner and Booker usually do the trick.

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Larrikn" data-cite="Larrikn" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="49440" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>since you're expanding out in Japan could that possibly mean DG in the future? it's the last major ommision imo.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Hey bud, yes, I plan to flesh out the universe a little more by adding Dragon Gate, DDT and The Crash, I may add more further down the line now that I have no plans to create any more historic mods, this leaves more time to invest in KTB.</p>

Post Mania - May Data

This update includes additional promotions, a full WWE Hall of Fame all including classic pictures and any data changes that have occurred between 1st Apil and 11th April. The Data starts in May 2021.

Data - https://www.mediafire.com/file/qkx0xhxrokjlx8w/KTB_2021+Data.rar/file

Graphics - https://www.mediafire.com/file/vo02ttp2net6w9g/KTB_2021+GFX.rar/file

Mate, if you're gonna import stuff from RWC that's fine (it's freeware), but it would be nice at least to get a bit of credit, especially when I've asked you personally if I could use company/stable logos. Most of the workers in DDT, DG and Ice Ribbon have the same gimmicks, the same attributes and the last version even had bios mentioning companies that aren't even in KTB.

I wouldn't have even noticed if I hadn't been so astonished at how you managed to add Ice Ribbon within 2 days of the last RWC update and then DG and DDT another 2 days later.

Mate, if you're gonna import stuff from RWC that's fine (it's freeware), but it would be nice at least to get a bit of credit, especially when I've asked you personally if I could use company/stable logos. Most of the workers in DDT, DG and Ice Ribbon have the same gimmicks, the same attributes and the last version even had bios mentioning companies that aren't even in KTB.

I wouldn't have even noticed if I hadn't been so astonished at how you managed to add Ice Ribbon within 2 days of the last RWC update and then DG and DDT another 2 days later.

Sorry bud, as it was freeware, i imported workers and used them as a base, i just forgot to add the credits to the OP as i was rushing to get the update out before i went to bed. Credit has been added to the OP.

Sorry bud, as it was freeware, i imported workers and used them as a base, i just forgot to add the credits to the OP as i was rushing to get the update out before i went to bed. Credit has been added to the OP.

Not sure if used as a base covers it. It's entire companies worth of workers and contracts that are just straight imports with some random variance applied and it happened two updates in a row so it's hard to believe you just forgot both times and looks more like a quick attempt to cover your tracks.

Like I said, no problem with you using them, but a bit of honesty in future would be nice.

Not sure if used as a base covers it. It's entire companies worth of workers and contracts that are just straight imports with some random variance applied and it happened two updates in a row so it's hard to believe you just forgot both times and looks more like a quick attempt to cover your tracks.

Like I said, no problem with you using them, but a bit of honesty in future would be nice.

The idea was to import the workers and then import the companies so that the contracts pulled through, then completely edit the workers to my taste only leaving their basic info from what I had imported. Maybe I use the word tweaked instead? I obviously didn't mean to deceive anybody or claim your work as my own, I'm completely transparent, hence replying to you here and not via PM. There should be a lot of differences between the promotions and workers i imported as I do all of my own research with the idea that I offer an alternative mod to yours not a carbon copy, otherwise I'd be wasting my time and just play your mod.

The idea was to import the workers and then import the companies so that the contracts pulled through, then completely edit the workers to my taste only leaving their basic info from what I had imported. Maybe I use the word tweaked instead? I obviously didn't mean to deceive anybody or claim your work as my own, I'm completely transparent, hence replying to you here and not via PM. There should be a lot of differences between the promotions and workers i imported as I do all of my own research with the idea that I offer an alternative mod to yours not a carbon copy, otherwise I'd be wasting my time and just play your mod.

https://imgur.com/a/ecNQmCo

You're either lying or you've coincidentally altered all the stats so they're just very slightly shifted in either direction, even popularity which ends up making zero sense as each region of Japan ends up completely different with Kanto often being lower than the others despite the workers being Tokyo based.

How did your research lead you to exactly the same stats with 2 or 3 differences here or there? How did your research lead you to conclude that a good portion of Tokyo based workers actually needed lower popularity in Kanto than in Chubu, but 2 higher in Hokkaido, then 3 less than that in Shikoku when the rest of the workers in your mod have uniform popularity?